• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug Bus - Currently In Operation

I was waved past the bus again this morning, looked like one driver had been caught, there was just one car parked next to it.

10am saturday, on Nicholson st between Johnson st and Victoria pde, outbound lane.

I saw it on Nicholson between Johnson and Gertrude also, this is the 2nd time I've seen it there now, obviously a good spot for it. Usually in the morning from 8 - 11am ish on weekends

I concure with MaDMAn_Project......I too saw it there on the Exhibition Buliding side of the street (West) attempting to catch those early morning drive home.

You may feel safer catching a tram down Brunswick Street

The drug bus was in Negambi after a well know large event on Sunday the 27/11/05. The common route back to Melbourne passed through the town, instead of bypassing it like most other places on the Highway.

On Friday the 25/11/05 JJJ news mentioned a Drug Bus Blitz would be occurring over the next few weeks. Im not surprised that they targeted the event outside of Sheparton near Undeera.

Fry-d- said:
Can we keep discussion of the testing and its problems to the main thread like BT mentioned. Most of this has been discussed in some depth.

Roadside Drug Testing...

*cough*

This thread is for Bus spottings only, keep discussion to the main information thread.

Happy new years everyone! Hope anyone that managed to encounter the bus this year was in a fit state to drive! :)

What's with everyone being so polite about police harassment? You wanna hand over a sample of DNA (epithelial cells in the mouth will be present on the saliva test strip) to the police without being arrested, go right ahead.

GABAlover said:
What's with everyone being so polite about police harassment? You wanna hand over a sample of DNA (epithelial cells in the mouth will be present on the saliva test strip) to the police without being arrested, go right ahead.

You have to or they fine you.

I just drove past (6.45pm 22nd Jan 09) the drug bus being set up on Brunswick Road for traffic heading eastwards, between sydney rd and lygon st.

There has been a bus floating around the sunshine coast recently. Maroochydore in particular. The bus was really well hidden in off street parking with an officer popping out to flag cars over on a main road that leads to popular family beaches and fishing spots.

There are 2 Buses in Queensland. Plus about 4 Ford Territories that also have testing capabilities...

There is at least 1 more on the way to being built and I think they're still deciding whether to build another after that- I think they will see how successful these next couple are!

SpecTBK=D

Yeah it was a Ford Territory. Was much more subtle.

Yes- We fit them out... Was workin on a commo about 10 months ago and was like to co-worker, so what's this territory for? and he said; Drug Testing- then the thought that entered my mind: Sneaky f*ckin' russian! (snatch)

Currently 3 Mercs sitting in the yard- I'd imagine 2 are for RBT and 1 for RDTU...

SpecTBK=D

I didn't see it at first when I was coming up the road (opposite side), the officer flaging cars down was what drew my attention to it. I remember thinking it looked so small compared to the booze busses lol

I believe you about the mercs, I've seen speed cameras along the bruce highway that have been dark coloured and silver mercs, also saw a silver merc 'parked' on the side of the road that was a speed camera, much sneakier ;)

Ahhh, not the Vito's.... which are the speed camera vans- along with; Pajero's and patrols and the few remaining landcruisers... But the big huge merc delivery vans style- the big long wheel base ones (with all the computer gear inside for the drug testing/blood testing gear)

SpecTBK=D

A friend of my girlfriend got stopped by a drug bus on the Pacific Highway last night at about 8pm on the way home from BDO. After smoking weed all day and eating 2 pills, he still went negative. Bastard.

Drug bus in Adelaide has been sighted twice this week.
Not operating though, just driving.

Another Van was finished at work this week. That brings the tally to 3 vans for QLD and about 4-6 Ford Territories... Surely they must be having some sort of luck with them? just I am thinkin at 700k + per unit- they'd wanna be...8)

SpecTBK=D

Around 7:30PM tonight one of the Winnebago drug bus units was in the northbound lane of Industrial Drive just after the roundabout from Hannell St, Newcastle. :)

was a few weeks ago now but saw the winnebago parked outside a music festival in randwick, sydney.