• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc drug binge advice? HR

2skeed

Bluelighter
Alright so this weekend me and some friends are planning on getting pretty wasted and I want some advice on my list of shit lol. Alright so I have roughly 300mg dxm hbr, enough benadryl to kill a horse, im planning on getting some benzos and weed, and if im really lucky I will also get some promethazine with codeine syrup. So I was thinking about using grapefruit juice and milk thistle to potentiate should I have less than intended. My real question Is how will all of these mix, its a fairly low dose of dxm, I was planning on using roughly the same dose of benadryl to potentiate the hallucinations because benadryl has some crazy hallucinations compared to dxm, Obviously weed is just gonna make things better. Im wondering on how the xanax and or codeine will effect this combination and also how much benadryl shud i take to potentiate the dxm if any. All advice is appreciated thanks in advance for any replies!

Do you have a tolerance to opiates or benzos? If you don't take both on a regular basis (and even then) you could kill yourself combining the codeine/promethazine and the Xanax-and also if you get that lean then why would you take Benadryl on top of it? Promethazine is an antihistamine too and a way stronger one. If your adamant on mixing benzos and opiates then please don't use potentiators as well your just going to increase your chance of am OD.

Yeah, here's some advice: don't waste your time trying to get high with anticholinergic drugs

Yeah I wouldn't eve call it a high more like a waking nightmare filled with insects.

Combining codeine with alprazolam and a shitton of antihistamines can kill you, don't do it.

Tripping off of antihistamines is just nasty, deliriants just fuck you up in a bad way and you are more or less poisoning yourself to find yourself in a nightmare.

Getting high on what u want to get high on is whatever just don't mix benzos/alcohol/opiates together horrible combos pls

Do you have a tolerance to opiates or benzos? If you don't take both on a regular basis (and even then) you could kill yourself combining the codeine/promethazine and the Xanax-and also if you get that lean then why would you take Benadryl on top of it? Promethazine is an antihistamine too and a way stronger one. If your adamant on mixing benzos and opiates then please don't use potentiators as well your just going to increase your chance of am OD.
I wudnt be using the benadryl if i get the codeine i just have it incase i dont get it and my trip needs a kick in the ass, most people dont like benadryl trips but i find them somewhat intriguing

Getting high on what u want to get high on is whatever just don't mix benzos/alcohol/opiates together horrible combos pls
Oh I kno my limits with mixing all of those at the most i wouldnt mix more than two unless i only had tiny amounts of each i kno my shit haha

Oh I kno my limits with mixing all of those at the most i wouldnt mix more than two unless i only had tiny amounts of each i kno my shit haha

What is point of OP if this is the case? Just trying to show off?

IME when I was into DXM, weed was more than enough to potentiate it.

Last edited:
What is point of OP if this is the case? Just trying to show off?

IME when I was into DXM, weed was more than enough to potentiate it.
I kno not to mix large amounts of alcohol benzos and opiates the orginial post was about how well all the different combos worked out because i have a few options like what wud go best with what etc hop off my tip

I've never done dxm but enjoy low dose antihistamines. I don't combine anymore then 25mg diphenhydramine to potentiate 1mg xanxa or 15mg hydrocodone. I know you know you're limits, just remember the more drugs you combine the higher the chance for a bad trip or help problems. Be safe, be careful, have fun