• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Dropping Lorazepam in Coffee?

Well, I can actually swallow as of now, but do to my illness, I won't have that ability in the future. I eat, OK, and swallow pills pretty good. Just lately, my muscles I've been noticing have been getting weaker... that's why I also posted this thread, to know if it would work, in the future.

They want to put a feeding tube and shit in me, I refused.. so.. I wanna live as "normally" as possible while I can.

I also take Norco too (7.5/500's), and sometimes have to crush them up as well. I know you shouldn't but, it still works the same. Those taste VERY bitter, so I *have* to drink water right after to swallow them, or I'll puke.. lol.

^ Crushing Vikes doesn't matter, they aren't a long acting pain medication like OxyContin or MSContin that you'll defeat the time release by crushing, all the hydrocodone is released instantly upon ingestion, crushing them might make them kick in 5 minutes faster because your stomach acids don't have to break the pill down.

^ My bad CH.

No problem Gibby! Water is infeasible for IVing benzos (aside for the 2 to 3 exceptions) which is why for most people you could say they are insoluble in water. But it's good to know the numbers too. :)

Well, I can actually swallow as of now, but do to my illness, I won't have that ability in the future. I eat, OK, and swallow pills pretty good. Just lately, my muscles I've been noticing have been getting weaker... that's why I also posted this thread, to know if it would work, in the future.

They want to put a feeding tube and shit in me, I refused.. so.. I wanna live as "normally" as possible while I can.

I also take Norco too (7.5/500's), and sometimes have to crush them up as well. I know you shouldn't but, it still works the same. Those taste VERY bitter, so I *have* to drink water right after to swallow them, or I'll puke.. lol.

Good luck on living a normal life and I am really sorry to hear about your disease/disability. I hope you can live as close to a normal life as possible.

You can also try taking the lorazepam sublingually as others have suggested, it is a good ROA for the said drug.

^ Crushing Vikes doesn't matter, they aren't a long acting pain medication like OxyContin or MSContin that you'll defeat the time release by crushing, all the hydrocodone is released instantly upon ingestion, crushing them might make them kick in 5 minutes faster because your stomach acids don't have to break the pill down.

This is true.

Why not just eat the pill, then drink the coffee? You trying to drug someone lol?

Even if they were going to drug someone, what's 1mg of lorazepam going to do? =D Most people probably wouldn't notice whatsoever.

I didn't get the feel they were trying to drug anyone. But I understand your concern though.

I think this is pretty much answered well too, and would probably have gone better in BDD. I'm going to close this since the OP has an answer here. PM me if you have any further questions.

Last edited: