Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Social Drop a Selfie!

Kellsee

Bluelighter
I thought I was posting on news feed. My browser will not stay in desktop mode and I get caught up in reading this site like a book. But I suck at posting lol. I need to stop and just read. My bad. I am sorry. I can delete it.

Outlier

Social Media & Comm; Moderator: DiTM, SLR
Staff member
Dont delete im just teasing you. Dont worry about my title and welcome to bluelight. You seem super cool for having enough bravery to post anything of yourself in the lounge @Kellsee

Outlier

Staff member
This sites really cool. When i post here im just shooting the shit like anyone else ok?

Kellsee

Bluelighter
Dont delete im just teasing you. Dont worry about my title and welcome to bluelight. You seem super cool for having enough bravery to post anything of yourself in the lounge @Kellsee
Haha after I posted I thought wth lmao! I read ya wrong anyways...sorry lol

I am a mess! Can't take me anywhere lol

When I get on this site my ADHD kicks in hard. I get triggered lmao! It's like my inner dialogue finally gets an invitation to join the conversation...if that makes sense

And thank you for that. I always jump right in...head first...to a fault at times lol

Outlier

Staff member
Haha after I posted I thought wth lmao! I read ya wrong anyways...sorry lol

I am a mess! Can't take me anywhere lol

When I get on this site my ADHD kicks in hard. I get triggered lmao! It's like my inner dialogue finally gets an invitation to join the conversation...if that makes sense

And thank you for that. I always jump right in...head first...to a fault at times lol
Me too. I have the same diagnosis and several others. Sometimes i take things hard too. Its okay. Dont ever put yourself down. The only person who can be you is you.

saif1311

Bluelighter
Above hell, below heaven, two steps to the right.
Im

im hoping to god being relatively young is still on my side to boince back
I'm a bit of an expert at repairing damage done to the human body, I believe everything has a reverse. If you wanna pm me tomorrow I can recommend you a bunch of stuff that'll have your brain and body tip top again! It really works, I've had to use it before to repair different types of drug brain damage and organ damages. :) Don't you worry man!

In terms of looks, oh well I know how to do that too, let's have a conversation sometime.

I'm off to sleep, night peeps.

Kellsee

Bluelighter
I guess the selfie I posted does seem random lol but I am fully clothed 😄 it relates to a pic I posted that just turned into another reminder of why its best not to expose yourself when it's only to appease a crowd lol

It's all in fun lol

Kellsee

Bluelighter
If you are wanting to heal and reduce the damage you've done to yourself with drugs I might know a little bit about that😁

Drugs are toxins. Toxins cause oxidative stress. This eventually damages our mitochondrial system.

It depletes our levels of glutathione...the bodies master antioxidant. Glutathione is super important. It expels toxins in a way that can be excreted through our bile and stool...it also recycles other antioxidants. Its also what protects our mitochondria from free radical damage. Our mitochondria maintain our energy production.
The more they get depleted the more prone we become to infections... diseases....pathogens. It disables our ability to effectively detoxify. This damages our liver ... etc

Best bet for everyone would be to focus on ways to reduce oxidative stress... reducing exposure to pollutants with oxidizing properties....increasing levels of antioxidants.... stabilizing mitochondrial energy production

But...if not then I would suggest supplementing with Glutathione...along with all the other supplements that are already well known as beneficial.

I take S-Acetyl Glutathione because it can permeate into the membrane of mitochondria

Kellsee

Bluelighter
I'm a bit of an expert at repairing damage done to the human body, I believe everything has a reverse. If you wanna pm me tomorrow I can recommend you a bunch of stuff that'll have your brain and body tip top again! It really works, I've had to use it before to repair different types of drug brain damage and organ damages. :) Don't you worry man!

In terms of looks, oh well I know how to do that too, let's have a conversation sometime.

I'm off to sleep, night peeps.
Exactly....sometimes instead of being diagnosed and labeled with terms that gain profit...for someone else...it's really just a matter of repairing and restoring what you've impaired...they don't make it easy to find the correct solutions tho lol

Our bodies are equipped with the best defense possible already. We just need to nurture and repair what weve already fucked up by the time weve found this out lol. It's ironic how simple it should be to teach this stuff from the beginning

Skorpio

Bluelighter
If you are wanting to heal and reduce the damage you've done to yourself with drugs I might know a little bit about that😁

Drugs are toxins. Toxins cause oxidative stress. This eventually damages our mitochondrial system.

It depletes our levels of glutathione...the bodies master antioxidant. Glutathione is super important. It expels toxins in a way that can be excreted through our bile and stool...it also recycles other antioxidants. Its also what protects our mitochondria from free radical damage. Our mitochondria maintain our energy production.
The more they get depleted the more prone we become to infections... diseases....pathogens. It disables our ability to effectively detoxify. This damages our liver ... etc

Best bet for everyone would be to focus on ways to reduce oxidative stress... reducing exposure to pollutants with oxidizing properties....increasing levels of antioxidants.... stabilizing mitochondrial energy production

But...if not then I would suggest supplementing with Glutathione...along with all the other supplements that are already well known as beneficial.

I take S-Acetyl Glutathione because it can permeate into the membrane of mitochondria
I am not super sure of this. Oxidative stress is a component of drug use related harm, but only a small one (and it is fairly up for debate the extent that dietary supplementation of antioxidants inhibits harmful processes).

More significant than increased oxidative stress would be longer term changes in gene transcription (either epigenetic or via transcription factor feedback loops like delta fosb or pcreb). These will be responsible for much of the psychological distress/dysfunction accrued through addiction.

Most liver damage from drug abuse is usually due to reactive metabolites (NAPQI or acetaldehyde for common examples) that will bind to proteins in the liver where they are formed. This can directly cause harm (when the proteins get modified in a way that impairs their function), or can trigger a destructive immune response to the protein-metabolite conjugate (this is quite commonly seen inacute liver failure from a drug).

Taking antioxidants is probably not too harmful (although reactive oxygen species are components of necessary signaling, and one way immune cells destroy invaders), but they are certainly not going to offset a very big portion of the harm incurred through drug use.

I guess one positive thing is that the body is quite capable of very targeted repair of harm (most of the time).

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
I guess the selfie I posted does seem random lol but I am fully clothed 😄 it relates to a pic I posted that just turned into another reminder of why its best not to expose yourself when it's only to appease a crowd lol

It's all in fun lol
But its diff if it's the drug addicted, mental illness crowd. The cool crowd. You should give in to their every whim. Or don't. Just the whims of nudity.