Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Social Drop a Selfie!

BK38

Bluelighter
Welcome to the new and improved Drop a Selfie Thread!

This is a fun spot for you to let us see the you behind your handle! Before you begin posting away, there are a few rules to keep in mind:

• This is a selfie thread and it must be you in the picture (no girlfriends, boyfriends, granny's new slam piece, whatever - You and you alone). It doesn't matter if you have permission, we don't care, we just want to look at you!
  • Only pictures please... no videos, .gifs of you doing interpretive dance etc.
  • BE NICE. If you don't have something nice to say, you best keep it to yourself. We build people up in this thread and we DON'T tear people down.
  • Please keep it tasteful - You can show some skin, but nothing like full frontal nudity or anything like that. If that's what you want to post, you can (skinny)dip in our Noodie Thread
  • Don't post any selfies that you wouldn't want the wider world seeing (your Mom, a future employer etc). This is your responsibility.

Happy Posting!

MsDiz

Bluelighter
Riiight uhh... Let's see here...
*turns phone counter clockwise*
*turns phone back again*
*turns on phone orientation lock*
*turns phone counter clockwise again*
*squints at photo*

What exactly am I looking at here? Lol

:D <3

EDIT: ooh I just finally worked it out!
Hahaha 👀

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
I joke but that was actually surprisingly hard, my brain just couldn't figure out what orientation the camera is to figure out what I was seeing. It kinda looked like someone put their right arm through the left side of their clothing and just ignored the other side completely.

Snafu of the Forest

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member

I took it a few weeks before my schizo break.... kinda weird to look at it for me... thinking about where I was in my mind while I took this photo... weird

it was my photo for my failed web design company I think

hard to be your own boss when you're tripping every night..... no LSD does not make you a better artist

ControlDaddy

Bluelighter

I took it a few weeks before my schizo break.... kinda weird to look at it for me... thinking about where I was in my mind while I took this photo... weird

it was my photo for my failed web design company I think

hard to be your own boss when you're tripping every night..... no LSD does not make you a better artist
Hey, you look like a guy I would hire to be my webmaster, easily. Not bad. I can hardly keep both eyes pointing in the same direction, with pupils dilated at the same rate, and not trying to do a waking REM routine. I won't even get into my jaw clench, which a facemask doesn't even completely hide and is basically making me temporarily agoraphobic.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Yeah, but you look like a right proper shit at that!

How can someone look shit at taking drugs? Smoking white always fucks me up, I'd hardly slept the night before too. I'd had over a gram of good gear in me & god knows how much white too, goes without saying I'm gonna look rough.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
@ControlDaddy

I'm confused what you meant by that post. I was tired, smoked enough white I'd hit the glass ceiling with it if you know what I'm on about with the limited high you get with it, I was smoking Afghan #3 too as over here we don't get the stuff they do in the USA.

I think I don't look that bad when I think how old I am, the abuse I've put myself through etc. Can you reword your post so I get the context please?