Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Game Drop A Selfie!!!

PrincessDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
I'm not into government shit but he seemed more normal than other priminster at first

I don't wacht tv or the news or anything anymore, to much doom and gloom, I have Netflix and Amazon prime, fuck national TV and the sad animal abuse adverts every 7-10 minutes
Anytime I get my period and have PMS I always cry at the donkey adverts! It’s sooo cruel they are so sad! 😭

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
Anytime I get my period and have PMS I always cry at the donkey adverts! It’s sooo cruel they are so sad!
I removed my TV areal I can't cope, heartbreaking I won't watch TV now and the adverts are the main reason, and abused dogs and cats too, but most of the donations people send don't even go to the organisations apparently some do but some fill the pockets of the people "helping"

I cry at everything, even if it's a cartoon animal dying, and the latest lion King (live action version) Mufasa being killed by Scar, oh and don't get me started on jurassic World, I'm welling up, the bit where the dinosaurs killed other dinosaurs for fun/sport, then the next jurassic world where they had to leave some dinosaurs behind to die and the dinosaurs all watched the boat leave, as the island burned and you heard them cry

I sobbed my fucking heart out at the cinema watching those films, my ex kept looking at me at sad bits knowing I was going to cry, I'm even writing this crying as I LOVE Dinosaurs, he used to say I'm such a big softie, crying at silly things, not silly to me! I care to much it's why I have such bad anxiety

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
I removed my TV areal I can't cope, heartbreaking I won't watch TV now and the adverts are the main reason, and abused dogs and cats too, but most of the donations people send don't even go to the organisations apparently some do but some fill the pockets of the people "helping"

I cry at everything, even if it's a cartoon animal dying, and the latest lion King (live action version) Mufasa being killed by Scar, oh and don't get me started on jurassic World, I'm welling up, the bit where the dinosaurs killed other dinosaurs for fun/sport, then the next jurassic world where they had to leave some dinosaurs behind to die and the dinosaurs all watched the boat leave, as the island burned and you heard them cry

I sobbed my fucking heart out at the cinema watching those films, my ex kept looking at me at sad bits knowing I was going to cry, I'm even writing this crying as I LOVE Dinosaurs, he used to say I'm such a big softie, crying at silly things, not silly to me! I care to much it's why I have such bad anxiety

Rip

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
What and who is that?

Artax the horse in the Never Ending Story broke me, I have to fast forward that sceane in the Swamp of Sadness

I just googled it and came across this

In the scene where Artax the horse dies in the swamps of sadness the horse had to be tied down to a lowering platform to keep it in place. The horse was supposed to 'sink' but he really did. The platform lifts failed after "cut" was shouted, the platform got stuck under the sludge, and the horse died.

I almost lost my shit again till I found out from further googling it was a rumour, fuck my poor heart lol