Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Social Drop A Selfie!!!

Kara Kava

Bluelighter
I almost died a little over a day ago... Not really a suicide attempt, but I got .6 of Pure Heroin did it all that night and survived. They say that pure heroin is supposed to make you feel heroic. I did some very heroic things that night. When I first got it I did a bump to test it's purity and whether it was fentanyl or not. I got that feeling you know "THAT FEELING" you get on any opiate. Well I got that and a rush to just want to do shit. So yeah my intentions was to die on that but it did the opposite

The lounge doesn't need cpt herion 2.0

Kara Kava

Bluelighter
However I don't think Cox's name is that bad. It's a pun and it can be seen as a joke.
I mean, dick bragging is really fucking pathetic and every time some man tells me about size of his dick, I just get the reaction "Why the fuck are you telling me this?"
There's much worse dick braggers here, like @w01fg4ng and he's in the mod position.
Or well, he was.

Of course YOU don't think the cox name is bad

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
This is the lounge dude not circle jerk and rainbows . I don't care about your feelings just a little sad about your situation.
It’s like you are asking for another fight thread. I believe I saw a selfie of you before on here. If I’m correct the one where you had beautiful eyes but seems to me now no soul to those eyes damn 👀

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter

Don’t mind my bloody nose lol

Dose big beautiful eyes tho! <3

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
However I don't think Cox's name is that bad. It's a pun and it can be seen as a joke.
I mean, dick bragging is really fucking pathetic and every time some man tells me about size of his dick, I just get the reaction "Why the fuck are you telling me this?"
There's much worse dick braggers here, like @w01fg4ng and he's in the mod position.
Or well, he was.
If you keep talking about it, people are going to start to question your sexuality. I started questioning it after your first poem you wrote to me.

DeadManWalkin'

Bluelighter
If you keep talking about it, people are going to start to question your sexuality. I started questioning it after your first poem you wrote to me.
Well, Wolfie you know - I don't really care about you questioning my sexuality.
I would care if it was me who did it.
And I'll write you more poems in the future.