Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Game Drop A Selfie!!!

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
I dunno why they had to shut down all the trails and beaches
They closed down our beach during lockdown, but they let people walk/run/cycle on the promenade and that was so busy, I only went twice for a beach walk during full lockdown, then I went again a couple of times recently when the government lifted some rules

Well the other day we had the hottest 2 days of the year and it was manic, people travelled for miles, from halfway across the country to go to our beaches, HALF A MILLION people showed up, the police, ambulances and coastguards couldnt cope, the traffic was insane, 2 hour queues to get into town, police and ambulances struggled to get through the traffic jams to go to emergencys

Not only this but when people did get to the beach no one socially distanced, people camped over night, they was pissing and shitting in the sand and behind beach huts and even in takeaway boxes, 41 tonnes of rubbish was left on our beach, sea life will die because of this, boxes of shit left for the litter pickers to pick up, locals even helped pick up litter as they was so upset, it stank of beer, shit and piss

Then to top that we had people taking drugs, getting drunk on the beach causing fights, and 3 men from London got stabbed!

Then all these visitors went home and we had to cope with the aftermath and there's talk of a second wave of coronavirus possibly hitting our town because of these stupid selfish idiot's

So yeah they was right to close the beaches because look what happened when they lifted some more lockdown rules, and local people want our beaches closed again because of this, I also blame the government they should of made people stay a certain distance from their home as now look what's happened!

This was our beach on Wednesday and Thursday, shocking no?

PtahTek

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
Dumb-ass trump followers.
Not rtying to offend anyone just follow his ass up and ya got a life of lies and bull-shit.
just my opinon, fam.

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
Dumb-ass trump followers

Do you me? This is the UK, our Prime Minister is Boris Johnson but he just listens to all the medical staff and croonies, I thought he was cool and down to earth till recently, but no one knows what to do about the situation and now on 4th July pubs, restaurants, hairdressers, barbers and things are allowed to be re-opened

Coffeeshroom

Bluelighter
Do you me? This is the UK, our Prime Minister is Boris Johnson but he just listens to all the medical staff and croonies, I thought he was cool and down to earth till recently, but no one knows what to do about the situation and now on 4th July pubs, restaurants, hairdressers, barbers and things are allowed to be re-opened
Today all our restaurants and pubs are also opening, dont even wanna consider how this will spread the cov-19 and so on.

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
Those are some of the most beautiful natural pics i have seen in a while, respect...

And stop taking pics of me in the nude, let me at least get my saron on before hand
Thanks, I think Fly Agaric are beautiful, that's why I drew them on my tie-dye wall art that's somewhere on this site lol

and hahaha naked Coffeeshroom

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
You though he was cool and down to earth? The machine certainly works eh...

He wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire m'dear - you and many others like you have been well and truly had