Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Game Drop A Selfie!!!

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
Somebody come get er shes dancing like a stripper.
I used to be a pole dancer aged 25 but lasted 6 weeks as I didn't realise I had to do lap dances too, no one told me till I got hired for being so good on the pole

This is aerial hoop it's not stripping I keep my clothes on lol

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
I can't remember how to flirt, and I have no idea when I'm being flirted with which drove my ex mad, I'd be talking normally to a bloke at a rave, innocent like and my ex would say I'm bring chatted up, we are going off topic lol
Your ex sounds like a jealous, possessive douche. Being in a relationship doesn't mean you can't talk to people of the opposite sex, that's madness (but all too common). Hell my girl and I think it's nice to see if people are flirting with us, it's a compliment. But also, it's entirely possible to talk to someone of the opposite sex and it's... just talking, not flirting.

You deserve better so good thing he's your ex now. :)

Love the picture, you're lovely. :)

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words, SLR
Staff member
That booty looks like you work by sitting on it 24/7 which can be confirmed by the time you spend here on bluelight.
Fat pizza boy.
to be quite honest i did a lot less sitting down before covid

and yeah I probably gained a lot of weight due to covid lockdown

banning us from outdoor activities and shoving us indoors probably spread the virus

outdoor circulating air is better imo

I dunno why they had to shut down all the trails and beaches

ppl gonna not social distance in private/grocery store if they don't not do it in public

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words, SLR
Staff member
Your ex sounds like a jealous, possessive douche. Being in a relationship doesn't mean you can't talk to people of the opposite sex, that's madness (but all too common). Hell my girl and I think it's nice to see if people are flirting with us, it's a compliment. But also, it's entirely possible to talk to someone of the opposite sex and it's... just talking, not flirting.

You deserve better so good thing he's your ex now. :)

Love the picture, you're lovely. :)
part of being in a relationship is you want them to be happy and if that means they're with someone else you should be OK with it

and the security is sexy and it makes them want you more

if you treat someone like they're cheating and they're not they will do it because you're making them feel like shit for no reason and don't expect your child-like emotions to change

talking out insecurities/thoughts is better than not coming forward with how you feel

PtahTek

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
all i know is fine ass hos these days but t hey everywhere. lol
can get 10 in an hour in a totally new place... just dont care for em cept for a little fun then ya gotta kick they ass out. 😂
bruh i think i could fit in with 80-90% of BL dogs.
Edit: Dogs is not derogatory and includes male/female/ and any letter that make ur society now.
Cool....

Last edited:

PtahTek

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
Goes with the territory over time. Fit in everywhere and nowhere. It's nice IMO/E but does take some mental capacity and knowing people in general.
I am not a people person... unless im among my peers, ilk or outcasts. Then I feel at ease and *home.