Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Game Drop A Selfie!!!

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
Soooo.... (sorry, more selfie shit because it’s now 6am and I can’t sleep).... I got an eye test last Monday and it turns out I need a new prescription because my eye sight has got a tad worse (astigmatism). I stopped wearing my old glasses ages ago and only used them sporadically but due to feedback I’ve been getting when not wearing my glasses (people say I’m intimidating/unapproachable) because I have to squint a lot which means scrunching up my eyebrows and looking pissed off because I’m simply trying to concentrate on what I’m reading... I’ve decided to get a pair to wear *all the time* not just in front of screens. I chose the most practical pair (no rims, big frames) which also means the most dorky and least attractive 🥴 But at least I will be able to see?!?

Sigh, had to resuscitate my Imgur account for this. Oh well, click if you care for the video, ignore if you don’t. (I hate Imgur, preparing for a bunch of mean comments... I need to take it off public huh)

Paid extra so they won’t reflect, have that blue light thing and so that tinty thing in sunlight.

Side note that sticker is to hide identity but also because I’m not wearing make up as I had an eyelash extension appointment right after and that is also why those suck plz don’t judge.

I do actually like the round Harry Potter style glasses though... if they were a different colour and smaller would remind me of Ozzy Osbourne which is cool. 🤓

Last edited:

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
Why do you say that? I think in that vid they’re too bloody shiny and reflective. Think they’d look more natural without it that shine. Guess I’ll post a pic when I get them Monday after next Monday and we’ll see if it was worth it.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
How do I get a selfie on here lol
upload your image to Imgar or similar site. copy the url from your uploaded image.

when you post here type [I M G] (with no spaces between the letters) paste image url, then type [/ I M G] again with no spaces. hit post.