• Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Social Drop A Selfie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
Yesterday and Thursday I heard from the ex-bf several times, plus on my birthday, which was ❤️day. He told me he broke up with the girl he’s been chatting with. Oh really? Well, one look at the FB session he failed to close on my old laptop tells quite a different story. Fuck those who cheat and leave the evidence right in front of you. He did start dating her before we’d ended things, I found out, so I have no caring words for him. Yesterday I told him that I’d prefer we never speak again and to kindly fuck off.
Everyone is going to find out I mean, Unless you're a real idiot & can't look for evidence under suspicion 🤷‍♂️ <3

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
More fitting song for this, Lol. I'm really hoping it works. No harm in with what I wished for :devilish:

DeadManWalkin'

Bluelighter

countessingridmarburg

Greenlighter
Hi, I've been 3 weeks opioid clean.
Done benzos for few months straight, I've eaten some lyrica for the withdrawals. Today ate my last 1mg of clonazepam.
What's your favorite drug and how are you doing?
Hi! That's great news. Hoping the best for you.
Unfortunately, my favourite drug is crystal meth, I have been in and out of it since I was 18. But last year was the worst for me, I was using for 8 straight months, and it just took a toll on my body and mental health. Lately, I am having a really hard time, I was clean for 3 straight months, but this month has been a real challenge, I got tempted and used again.

bigshot23

Bluelighter
Hi! That's great news. Hoping the best for you.
Unfortunately, my favourite drug is crystal meth, I have been in and out of it since I was 18. But last year was the worst for me, I was using for 8 straight months, and it just took a toll on my body and mental health. Lately, I am having a really hard time, I was clean for 3 straight months, but this month has been a real challenge, I got tempted and used again.
holy smokes... I dont use opioids, but I do smoke meth. I abstained all last week. small mercies hey.

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
Before and after drugs.... forgot to shave. Be warned.

Forgot to shave what? Your head? Your pubes?

I notice that you wear your Motorhead tshirt a lot, or maybe it just happens to be worn on many sefie-days...

idgaf what people wear just thought I'd tell you that Motorhead were the first (and the loudest))
band I ever saw live

Status
Not open for further replies.