• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Social Drop A Selfie!!!

@Atelier3 is an extremely intelligent person. Knows how to handle real shit without tricks.
Correct, I have great respect for @Atelier3. He had earned his salt here and elsewhere. You are also doing a great job @Alex_1991 here as a mod and I thank you for your time and energy making this site better.

Still, don’t fuck with a wizard. That should’ve been known since kindergarten iirc

wudbutcher

Bluelighter
Youre a joke man more than a comedian the way you shittalk. Grow some self esteem.
From a whiny little prick who’s attaempts at big words, dozens of selfies, and style changes don’t scream a lack thereof. “ I’m quitting for good family” proclamations just confirm your victim mentality. Just start your own cliche recovery journal as a place to store all your obvious and not so subtle look at me love me flag flailing. I think you may have broken the record for breastfeeding vicariously thru a harm reduction forum. Take your bow

Hylight

Bluelighter
From a whiny little prick who’s attaempts at big words, dozens of selfies, and style changes don’t scream a lack thereof. “ I’m quitting for good family” proclamations just confirm your victim mentality. Just start your own cliche recovery journal as a place to store all your obvious and not so subtle look at me love me flag flailing. I think you may have broken the record for breastfeeding vicariously thru a harm reduction forum. Take your bow