Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Social Drop A Selfie!!!

strangeaeon

Bluelighter
With the broken arm? Sure, as in I was his d-boy.

My whole family is pretty ruthless too. My uncles on moms side and dad, especially. All of them have spent a pretty good amount of time behind bars for various degrees of assault in their 20's and 30's.
One of my uncles really lives up to the stereotypical image of romani-people; he's cut and stabbed I don't know how many when he was in his 20's. These stories used to come creeping out as the liquour got into them. My dad cut off half his brothers throat once when he came home drunk and was a nuisance to my grandma once.

When he was drunk a few years ago we got into an argument and (he don't drink anymore, thank-fucking-god), he came at me with a machete.
There still a deep mark on the hardwood floors in the living room. Luckily, I'm a bit more agile than him. That's the first and only time I've punched my dad. And my sister fucked my mom up once. You can only imagine our christmas dinners.

But, you know, when not drunk or on benzos, they're good people. Until someone pushes them, and then they are not.

There's nothing as interesting as staring into someones eyes, especially when you can almost see the beast in there in a straightjacket, trying to get out.
Intense eyes are awesome, be glad you have them! But yeah, the eyes give away alot, if that what you mean that you can't hide.
i just dont have the energy to hide stuff like whatever you do or say u gon get criticized anyway so fuck it
hate talking about my fam doe they prolly as weird as yours
fucking machetes dude hahahaha everyone fight with them here where im at
the first and only time i tried to punch my dad.... lmao never again
i hate how everyone in russia thinks im a fucking romani border jumper .l.
maybe i should sell them some more krokodil

Last edited:

pulverstaden

Bluelighter
i just dont have the energy to hide stuff like whatever you do or say u gon get criticized anyway so fuck it
hate talking about my fam doe they prolly as weird as yours
fucking machetes dude hahahaha everyone fight with them here where im at
lost mine on xanax. im really careful with benzos after many incidents like that.
the first and only time i tried to punch my dad.... lmao never again
i hate how everyone in russia thinks im a fucking romani border jumper .l.
maybe i should sell them some more krokodil
Hahahaha, romani border jumper! :ROFLMAO:

Fucking krokodil. Caught my big sister shooting that shit once (she's aother level of self-destructive)..
Only time I slapped her. Then she beat the shit out of me, but she didn't do Krok again.

I fucking loved when I was younger, and I heard someone talk shit about romani people in school.
Go time, bitches!
People always gets suprised when I tell'em what my genetics are.

My mom and sisters all look romani, but not quite romanian, just chib, travellers, somewhere inbetween scandinavian looks and gypsy as most people image - but they've got the "dirtier" skin-complexion, darkbrown eyes, brown hair.
I got my dads genes, who's finnish/swedish - blue eyes, pale as a sheet.

Last edited:

JahBeeuS

Bluelighter
I've never actually seen a rattlesnake in person.
my buddy used to breed them for some unknown reason

once in a blue moon I'd have too much to drink over there and spend the night

I'd often wake up in the middle of my blackout wondering where I was and then I'd remember and be afraid to get out of bed because I was sure one had gotten loose

re: @ghostandthedarknes hope you're ok bud - it's been awhile

strangeaeon

Bluelighter
Hahahaha, romani border jumper! :ROFLMAO:

Fucking krokodil. Caught my big sister shooting that shit once (she's aother level of self-destructive)..
Only time I slapped her. Then she beat the shit out of me, but she didn't do Krok again.

I fucking loved when I was younger, and I heard someone talk shit about romani people in school.
Go time, bitches!
People always gets suprised when I tell'em what my genetics are.

My mom and sisters all look romani, but not quite romanian, just chib, travellers, somewhere inbetween scandinavian looks and gypsy as most people image - but they've got the "dirtier" skin-complexion, darkbrown eyes, brown hair.
I got my dads genes, who's finnish/swedish - blue eyes, pale as a sheet.
my mom looks gypsy-ish... well, looked, she ain around nomo
i look like my old dad its me on my profile pic
dude krokodil is a big nono get ready to fucking die if u touch that shit and i shoot dope on my femorals because i fucked up my jugulars
i think i made quality krok tho..... no impurities haha but it's still like shooting matchsticks into your bloodstream, glad u beat some sense into your sis, those fuckers came at me with a rotting arm and there was nothing i could do to stop them, untll i moved away
i hope they having fun without me

pulverstaden

Bluelighter
my mom looks gypsy-ish... well, looked, she ain around nomo
i look like my old dad its me on my profile pic
dude krokodil is a big nono get ready to fucking die if u touch that shit and i shoot dope on my femorals because i fucked up my jugulars
i think i made quality krok tho..... no impurities haha but it's still like shooting matchsticks into your bloodstream, glad u beat some sense into your sis, those fuckers came at me with a rotting arm and there was nothing i could do to stop them, untll i moved away
i hope they having fun without me
Sorry to hear about your mom. Did you have a good relationship?

Your hair looks like mine before I cut it off, haha, except I had an undercut.
It looks real nice, your profilepic. I want mine back, so now I just let it grow.

Yeah, that shit is not to be played with!
Fuck, that's gotta be quite uncomfortable seeing IRL?

strangeaeon

Bluelighter
Sorry to hear about your mom. Did you have a good relationship?

Your hair looks like mine before I cut it off, haha, except I had an undercut.
It looks real nice, your profilepic. I want mine back, so now I just let it grow.

Yeah, that shit is not to be played with!
Fuck, that's gotta be quite uncomfortable seeing IRL?
dont worry karma got me real good

i messaged you about something

Last edited:

wudbutcher

Bluelighter
my buddy used to breed them for some unknown reason

once in a blue moon I'd have too much to drink over there and spend the night

I'd often wake up in the middle of my blackout wondering where I was and then I'd remember and be afraid to get out of bed because I was sure one had gotten loose

re: @ghostandthedarknes hope you're ok bud - it's been awhile
We’ve still got a few churches that use them to test their faith. Oops uncle joe!

Mysterier

Moderator: Words
Staff member
Did I make your heart skip a beat?

wudbutcher

Bluelighter
https://images.app.goo.gl/LUuF6FRvTNTk29oS9
@wudbutcher - as requested for your closed thread - that’s me on the right. Film buffs and lapsed Catholics might guess it’s not as narcissistic as you first think. Viva la revolution. Don’t pass the whisky.

Can tell you have lived my friend. Past the love once of my dream girl and a few ( in hindsight) small triumphs, I have not. Thank you, not far at all from how I pictured ya. You got the Henry Fonda swagger goin on bud. Timeless classic. And nope, not a gay bone in my body lol