• Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Social Drop A Selfie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

6am-64-14m

Moderator: NMI, CD
Staff member
No it’s not LOL.
Yeah I'm just fuckin round... missin him and hoping hes irie.

OT:
Vogue

wudbutcher

Bluelighter
I am not 28 anymore but don't wanna update to middle aged version, let me dream to be young again lol
Oh hell no, let us see. I’m not proud in the least of how I’ve aged( not much out the gate even in my prime) but I love this thread nonetheless. Good to know that we’re human here.

wudbutcher

Bluelighter
In 2017 when feces hit the oscillator, I moved up on this mountain in a clients rental. Awesome, beautiful, but reptile hell.
That’s another smaller one that chased me into my truck same summer. Grew some wicked bud up there that year. Air turbulence kept the choppers from flying that high up. Actually had a 8 pt buck use one plant as rub tree to mark his territory/ remove velvet.

strangeaeon

Bluelighter
A speed-freak tried to rob me. He headbutted me and ran away with my fannypack-pharmacy.
Don't worry, I was faster. So was my co-worker. And my co-worker was a MEAN son of a bitch.
i have to ask what happened next haha
i ended up hating that drug because of some bitch who phoned me everytime she hit the pipe and started calling me a junky.............

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelighter
i have to ask what happened next haha
i ended up hating that drug because of some bitch who phoned me everytime she hit the pipe and started calling me a junky.............
Hahahaha, shit. Soon enough I'll either be A) labelled a psychopath here or B) banned for breaking against the Genova-convetion and spilling it.
But I set off after him and, my co-worker, let's just call him B (that's actually what we called him) came after.
I swept his leg, he fell and I sat on him, punched him in the face, one or two times with my fist, and as final slug with my elbow.
Which I think was enough. Fair and square. But B came a few seconds after and he was not satisfied.

Have you seen someone knee-kick another person until their as loosey-goosey as a ragdoll?
That's what B did - I just stood watching, feelin my jaw drop a bit, because it felt like he kicked that fucker for a minute straight.

I had respect for B, but more than respect - fear. He was a tiny dude, like 5"2, 125 pounds maybe, shaved head, no mercy or humanity left in his beady little eyes. I saw him break the arm of one guy, among other things. He just bent down, put he's knee on the elbow and snapped it the wrong direction, stood up and walked away. Ruthless.

strangeaeon

Bluelighter
Hahahaha, shit. Soon enough I'll either be A) labelled a psychopath here or B) banned for breaking against the Genova-convetion and spilling it.
But I set off after him and, my co-worker, let's just call him B (that's actually what we called him) came after.
I swept his leg, he fell and I sat on him, punched him in the face, one or two times with my fist, and as final slug with my elbow.
Which I think was enough. Fair and square. But B came a few seconds after and he was not satisfied.

Have you seen someone knee-kick another person until their as loosey-goosey as a ragdoll?
That's what B did - I just stood watching, feelin my jaw drop a bit, because it felt like he kicked that fucker for a minute straight.

I had respect for B, but more than respect - fear. He was a tiny dude, like 5"2, 125 pounds maybe, shaved head, no mercy or humanity left in his beady little eyes. I saw him break the arm of one guy, among other things. He just bent down, put he's knee on the elbow and snapped it the wrong direction, stood up and walked away. Ruthless.
absolutely ruthless. ive no problem punching or elbowing someone but youd have to make me real angry for me to snap your elbow, like raging angry.
heres a selfie just for not going off topic here
im on the left, i dont know who the girl with glasses is
PS dont mind being labeled a psychopath. I know i am one.

Last edited:

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelighter
absolutely ruthless. especially if it was you and not him who got robbed haha. ive no problem punching or elbowing someone but youd have to make me real angry for me to snap your elbow, like raging angry.
heres a selfie just for not going off topic here
im on the left, i dont know who the girl with glasses is
PS dont mind being labeled a psychopath. I know i am one.

Well, the dude with the elbow had it coming, believe you me, hahaha. But it was always buisness, never personal, with him.

You have intense, pretty eyes and you look as interesting as your posts are. I like that.
When you talk to someone I bet you don't flicker with your gaze but stare right into them?
I know I do.

I would post a picture, but I'm afraid there might still be cash to collect for my pretty head, so I'll skip it here.

You're right - I've been doing shadow-work for a long time, and I think I've come to accept most of me, but I'm afraid of certain aspects of myself. So I haven't named them, they're just there.
I should probably come to terms with the fact that I'm a psychopath with strong machiavellian-traits.
Thanks mom, for the genetics and all the life-lessons.

strangeaeon

Bluelighter
Well, the dude with the elbow had it coming, believe you me, hahaha. But it was always buisness, never personal, with him.

You have intense, pretty eyes and you look as interesting as your posts are. I like that.
When you talk to someone I bet you don't flicker with your gaze but stare right into them?
I know I do.

I would post a picture, but I'm afraid there might still be cash to collect for my pretty head, so I'll skip it here.

You're right - I've been doing shadow-work for a long time, and I think I've come to accept most of me, but I'm afraid of certain aspects of myself. So I haven't named them, they're just there.
I should probably come to terms with the fact that I'm a psychopath with strong machiavellian-traits.
Thanks mom, for the genetics and all the life-lessons.

Ohh so u knew the bitch? Fuck him then

messaged you haha

Last edited:

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelighter
Ohh so u knew the bitch? Fuck him then
Speaking about genetics I always saw my whole family as evil, ruthless, nasty people so I just keep my distance with pretty much all of them. Not saying im the nicest person either but uhhh

i used to not like my eyes much until everyone started mentioning them, still dunno why they do haha

Some things I just cant hide, like I feel like a giant dumbass most of the time
With the broken arm? Sure, as in I was his d-boy.

My whole family is pretty ruthless too. My uncles on moms side and dad, especially. All of them have spent a pretty good amount of time behind bars for various degrees of assault in their 20's and 30's.
One of my uncles really lives up to the stereotypical image of romani-people; he's cut and stabbed I don't know how many when he was in his 20's. These stories used to come creeping out as the liquour got into them. My dad cut off half his brothers throat once when he came home drunk and was a nuisance to my grandma once.

When he was drunk a few years ago we got into an argument and (he don't drink anymore, thank-fucking-god), he came at me with a machete.
There still a deep mark on the hardwood floors in the living room. Luckily, I'm a bit more agile than him. That's the first and only time I've punched my dad. And my sister fucked my mom up once. You can only imagine our christmas dinners.

But, you know, when not drunk or on benzos, they're good people. Until someone pushes them, and then they are not.

There's nothing as interesting as staring into someones eyes, especially when you can almost see the beast in there in a straightjacket, trying to get out.
Intense eyes are awesome, be glad you have them! But yeah, the eyes give away alot, if that what you mean that you can't hide.

strangeaeon

Bluelighter
With the broken arm? Sure, as in I was his d-boy.

My whole family is pretty ruthless too. My uncles on moms side and dad, especially. All of them have spent a pretty good amount of time behind bars for various degrees of assault in their 20's and 30's.
One of my uncles really lives up to the stereotypical image of romani-people; he's cut and stabbed I don't know how many when he was in his 20's. These stories used to come creeping out as the liquour got into them. My dad cut off half his brothers throat once when he came home drunk and was a nuisance to my grandma once.

When he was drunk a few years ago we got into an argument and (he don't drink anymore, thank-fucking-god), he came at me with a machete.
There still a deep mark on the hardwood floors in the living room. Luckily, I'm a bit more agile than him. That's the first and only time I've punched my dad. And my sister fucked my mom up once. You can only imagine our christmas dinners.

But, you know, when not drunk or on benzos, they're good people. Until someone pushes them, and then they are not.

There's nothing as interesting as staring into someones eyes, especially when you can almost see the beast in there in a straightjacket, trying to get out.
Intense eyes are awesome, be glad you have them! But yeah, the eyes give away alot, if that what you mean that you can't hide.
i just dont have the energy to hide stuff like whatever you do or say u gon get criticized anyway so fuck it
hate talking about my fam doe they prolly as weird as yours
fucking machetes dude hahahaha everyone fight with them here where im at
the first and only time i tried to punch my dad.... lmao never again
i hate how everyone in russia thinks im a fucking romani border jumper .l.
maybe i should sell them some more krokodil

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.