Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Driving while on drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dseasd_purity

Bluelighter
Hey all
Firstly just like to send out a big thanks to everyone that contributes to this site you all do a great job and its good to see there are people out there who are still interested in the well being off others just not themselves. :)

I was just curious if you have or haven’t driven a car/motorbike while under the influence of drugs

Some things that would be helpful in your replies:

What drug(s), your age, sex, how often, on public roads or private property or anything else you can think of?

Spose I should led by example

19,M
Have driven under the influence of pot under 50 times on public roads
And once on mdma on private property

__Party safe__

You'll probably find the prevailing attitude toward drugs and driving here is exceedingly negative, being that we strive to reduce the harm/risk involved with taking drugs. Even people who have personal experience, or are personally comfortable with their own perceived ability to drive under the influence of certain drugs may be reluctant to comment on this issue, in this forum.

Welcome to Bluelight - please have a search around the forums when considering starting a new thread. Try the SEARCH function located at the top of each page, searching for keywords like "driving" or "drugs driving" should give you heaps of results discussing the drug driving issue from a wide range of angles.

It may be somewhat of a moot point for the future though, given the impending introduction of saliva testers on Australian roads, which will for the first time ever bring accountability and penalties for driving after ingesting cannabis and certain amphetamines. There are plenty of threads on that issue too, if you want to read up.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
ive driven a car while under the influence on cannabis many times.. i actually find it improves my driving at times. It helps me concentrate on only the road.. however i wouldnt recomend it.. i think its just me.

How fun is hitting a lightpole, or a person who's popped out from the side of the road without looking, because you've misjudged the braking distance because your fucked up on pills/acid?

Its possible to drive well on drugs and its fun, yes, but IMO not worth the risk.

endlesseulogy said:
ive driven a car while under the influence on cannabis many times.. i actually find it improves my driving at times. It helps me concentrate on only the road.. however i wouldnt recomend it.. i think its just me.
I've heard four of five people ramble off generic statements all to the same effect... 8(

Personally I think there's nothing more fun then driving on drugs (responsibly though)...
8o Eh? I mean, what?

I'm not going to get didactic on ya, but for crying out loud - it's not possible to drive on drugs responsibily! Relative responsibility perhaps (driving while candyflipping being indefensible compared to driving on methamphetamine, for example) But on the whole, what you're talking about is a contradiction in terms...

driving on drugs is something that LOTS of people do. i dont do it, maybe an hour or 2 after a pot smoke, but never ever EVER on pills. fuck! what the fuck would you do that for? occasionaly i see things that arent there when im on pills, and im sure this happens to other people as well. imagine driving and then swerving to hit something that isnt really there, or thinking that the road goes some where that it doesnt. you could kill yourself, your friends and innocent bystanders. fuck that. people that drive on drugs are fucked.

Yes its perfectly safe to drive on drugs...........its also perfectly safe to fly planes whilst pissed, light up a cigarette in a meth lab and operate heavy machinery with eyes closed after eating a bottle of valium.

Beech out

I drive stoned all the time, and it had never caused me any trouble.

I'd never drive under the influence of acid or pills though, my distance perception is severely distorted and it would be quite difficult to drive.

IMO Meth is fine to drive on, probably increases driving ability :p

IMO Meth is fine to drive on, probably increases driving ability
Trust me... it gets quite dangerous later on in the binge... 8 - 10 days into it I don't really enjoy driving mainly because I saw shit that isn't there. Makes you pretty agressive too, and also scattered...

I've mastered driving on meth though, but a new user would be quite dangerous.

I thought someone else would have done this already... but...
my dick is THIIIIIIIIIIISSSSS big.....

This thread is downright dumb.
Why is it even open still???

^^ Good point.

There is no constructive posting going on here, just dick sizing and quasi-troll behaviour.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.