• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Drinking Peptac Liquid Before Dosing?..

markanders7

Bluelighter
Since it raises the PH of the stomach acid, will it not man the acid destroys less of the medicine and therefor allow more of it into your system?
My peptac liquid says not to take anti-psychotics or analgesics with it (although I am prescribed DHC, Tramadol and Seroquel). The Peptac is rx also.

I normally don't tell people to stop abusing drugs, as it's their choice, but you really need to stop abusing the shit out of your prescriptions, or you're going to kill yourself

I normally don't tell people to stop abusing drugs, as it's their choice, but you really need to stop abusing the shit out of your prescriptions, or you're going to kill yourself

I'm only abusing them becaue it DOES give me a nodding experience with a very content-relaxed feeling. I've tried to kill myself before by OD and ALWAYS come out fine. Even when I took 116 Paracetamol and 60 Phenobarbital 60mg*. I always feel suicidal when sober, so...
This is also temporary, while I save up enough money to go back to the oxy-and-xanax use, which is my main drugs-of-choice.

*I mean I lived and there was no long-term damage. I was found within minutes but was already in a coma when the paramedics arrived. Was in ICU in a coma for a week, and then about three days of severe disorientation/comfusion.

You should really think about therapy

And to answer your question, some drugs should be more potent, while others will be less potent

Iirc drugs can only be absorbed through absorption if they're unionized. Stomach pH is really low, around 1-2 I think and your small intestine is more basic. In your stomach weak acids are more in their un-ionized form, so they're better absorbed, while weak bases will be better absorbed by your small intestine.
So you need to check the pKa (acid strengh) to see if your drug is a weak base or weak acid