• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Drinking CWE vs IV?

bogey_j

Bluelighter
I have crappy TEC oxycodone from canada (5 mg and acetaminophen 325 mg.) so i'm gonna try cold water extraction even though i've never done it before. for those with experience, how is drinking it straight vs IV'ing?

I have never IV'd anything, so i understand that my opinion does not mean much here, but from what i understand, nothing is going to compare to IVing something, because theres no rush from consuming it orally. Its much more gradual than IVing something. Also, even though oxycodone's bioavailability is something like 93% orally, its 100% intravenously, so there will be almost no comparison here.

That being said, i would obviously not advise you to try shooting oxy (assuminig you have not done so before).

I doubt you have the skills to create a saline IV CW extract but it's feasible yes lol. I would filter it 3x before using, just because I'm paranoid.

I've done a CWE IV with percs, but they were 10 mg and I was damn desperate.... I'd highly recommend not doing it unless you have micron filters and the skills to get 1 ml liquid max.

A CWE would result in huge amounts of liquid that you would have to reduce greatly to be able to reasonably IV. It can be done but you doubtfully have the knowledge nor the patience to do it without destroying the integrity of your solution.

You also cannot be sure of the concentration of your extraction so it could very easily lead to deadly consequences.

IVing is not something you want to start, once you do you will never turn back.

Plugging has a very high BA, higher than intranasal even, If done correctly. It is also very safe compared to IV, and the only parts that would be difficult would be decreasing the volume to a reasonably small enough amount to plug, and again, the unknown potency of your extraction/concentration.

Let us know if you decide to try anything besides oral, what method you chose, and the results.

NAMASTE

Last edited:
Oxy isn't that good IV'd. It doesn't really have a rush. The only thing obtained from IV'ing it is faster onset.

I would just drink the liquid. Just make sure you really let the particles settle, and then taste how bitter it is. If it is bitter than you have oxy in your solution.