• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids drinking ampules?

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
My sister is a medical practitioner and scored for me some tramadol ampules. I was wondering if I could drink them because I can't get any needles anytime soon?

I think so.
Iv'ing of course would be stronger because Bioavailability is 100% and you bypass first pass metabolism, but I would say drinking the ampulles is more or less like taking tramadol pills.

I could be wrong though, so let's wait for some other opinions
And some harm reduction advice, don't take more than 300mg-400mg as anything above can increase the risk of seizure drastically.
Stay safe :)

Drinking it is the pretty much the same as IV. To get the most out of your tramadol it still has to go through your liver for M1. So you might feel a tiny rush or maybe not even that I have shot tramadol ampules before and the high came later when it metabolized to M1. So just drink it there will not be a noticeable difference.

I have a fair enough tolerance to codeine 350-500mg tolerance so I have to go easy with tram because of the seizures. I hope I can get even a small rush, I yet don't know how much she's got I have to wait till she comes home so I will update soon.

She came home now, she has got 3 ampules each containing 2ml/100mg tramadol. So I hope 300mg tramadol will be enough for today.

Btw should i mix it with water or something or drink it straight away from the ampules

Depends on the taste, I see no problem in drinking it straight, but if it tastes horrible, drink it with a caser /mix it with some juice.
Btw, up to 30% of the population are non-responders, meaning that they don't get the wanted effects from tramadol.

No problem, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Do you have someone around? There are some reports of people seizing from just 300mg.

Don't worry I have my sister here to keep me safe, I also have anti-convulsives laying around so that's nothing to worry.

I added 6mg bromazepam and think I'll have a good time, I just started to feel it. I am now 30 minutes into since I drank. post tomorrow for more feedback.