Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drink driving insurance

^ :D heh

eggman88888 said:
Drink Driving: It's Fucked!

That it is; I mean seriously...if you get caught (I was barely over 0.5 and had had a few wines at dinner, I was unlucky enough to be travelling 10 min home from a local restaurant with a cop car behind me who randomly decided to pull me over!), it is the worst possible stigma put on you, I would NEVER ever risk it again. So ridiculously bad for your insurance premiums, and don't think you can fudge it either because if you claim, most require a VIC Roads traffic infringement record.

Dear Mr Egg Man,

We have evaluated you for insuring your penis. Unfortunately we regret to inform you that we can not insure you at this stage.

This is due to the risk factors of your penis being too high.

If you are able to lower the risk factors in regards to your penis, we will reevaluate your application.

Thank you,

Doctor Shop
Wang Insurance Group.

tl;dr: get rid of the std's!!!

You might be able to get around it by having someone, say a parent, as the car owner and you just as the listed driver.

I'm not sure what the rules affecting that are but that's what I did and my insurance wasn't affected at all. I was definitely expecting some penalty.

I would suggest Just Car Insurance. They deal alot more with younger clients. As stated before...larger companies wont touch you. OR you will have to pay through the roof.

Off topic, but I had a really minor accident last Friday with only a small amount of damage to each of our cars.

I only have 3rd party insurance, so my car is wearing the scratches caused, considering it was my fault. However, what's an even bigger pain in the arse is that I don't think the repairs to her car will cost a whole lot more than the excess. Unfortunately though, she's not even going to allow me to see a quote, because she's spoken to her insurance agency, who has informed her they'll get directly in touch with mine.

So annoying :X. Considering I think the damage caused is quite low, I'd rather just pay her to get it fixed, and not worry about making a claim.

Doppelganger said:
considering it was my fault.

NEVER NEVER ADMIT THAT!

no matter on what grounds..... NEVER ADMIT that!

Insurance Companies will just love you more because that means they have found answer who will pay the damage bill.

Not that it has happened to me... just something I learnt in Legal Studies when I was in college over 10 years ago. :)

Eh, I'm not happy about having to pay the damage bill, but it's my responsibility to do so regardless :).

As I said, I just wish we could sort out the bill privately, rather than through our insurance companies, because I don't want to have to make a claim.

hay DS i cant send you a msg:( but thanks for your help, and thanks also to all that posted. ill post up my test results in a few days. also thanks for not giving me the hole drink driving spill, yes its dangerous yes, you pay for it for a lot longer and in a lot more ways than you think. it would have to be one of, if not the worst side effects of dru.. drinks.
fucking dumb me thats a 5 years hangover:\
ass opposed to a life hangover i guess, being death:(