• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine drink alcohol = call to a dealer

andrek159206

Bluelighter
I have this problem I have a few beers with my work friends and shortly afterwards I am calling my dealer, at first it was not automatic I could handle the urge, and even without drinking, I get money, that urge comes, so my question is is there any medicine capable of reducing this compulsion or not drinking and trying not to use it on the day? I remember drinking several liters of beer and not smelling bad now it's automatic, I drank, I smelled.

I don’t think you’re going to find any “medicine” that will calm your urges to call your dealer. You just have to use your will power and not do it. I had the same problem every time I used to take Xanax. I would have no urge to use heroin or opiates and then as soon as I took a Xanax I was texting the H dealer and scoring a bag. There’s something about being on Xanax that makes me crave opiates to the point where I’ll do anything to get them, and because xanax lowers your inhibitions very similar to alcohol, I would often find myself in very sketchy situations that I would never end up in without the xanax. I Ended up just quitting xanax and it’s made a huge difference in my craving. I’m not saying you should quit drinking but maybe try and limit the amount of times you drink in a week and get your tolerance down, it might help with your urges to get drugs

I have this problem I have a few beers with my work friends and shortly afterwards I am calling my dealer, at first it was not automatic I could handle the urge, and even without drinking, I get money, that urge comes, so my question is is there any medicine capable of reducing this compulsion or not drinking and trying not to use it on the day? I remember drinking several liters of beer and not smelling bad now it's automatic, I drank, I smelled.
The only answer I've found to this problem is just not to even drink in the first place. It sucks but I just knew when I drank my self-control went right out the window, 2 beers and I had an 8-ball on the counter every time

marijuana makes me anxious to fuck, thinking shit, so I started with benzos and a lot of alcohol

marijuana makes me anxious to fuck, thinking shit, so I started with benzos and a lot of alcohol

I understand. Benzos and alcohol kill anxiety.

If you can get a strain high in CBD, smoke in a very low stress environment, and only take like two drags, you may like it.

I shouldn't glamorize something that made you anxious but im not the only one who I've heard mention weed curbing cravings for hard drugs.

Weed would curb cravings for drugs for me but only when I was high, as soon as I would come down I'd want drugs more than before the weed.

But to the OP - i completely understand. Im the same when i drink, i just want to score. Its led me begging friends for lenders and doing stupid shit like maxing out my credit card and overdraft.
Even deleting dealers numbers hasnt worked - when you're pissed and get the craving, you stop at nothing

Drugs ey - they sure are a hell of a drug.

You probably dont want to hear it but the only real way is to not drink :(

^^ive deleted so many dealers numbers and then a week later I’m kicking myself trying to find the numbers I deleted and Going through my call log hoping the number is still in there somewhere so I can call it again

What would start as a night at the bar with my buddies would result in me asking the friendly bar coke dealer for a g.

^^ive deleted so many dealers numbers and then a week later I’m kicking myself trying to find the numbers I deleted and Going through my call log hoping the number is still in there somewhere so I can call it again
Yup, seems there's always a way to find them again. Through friends or social media etc :/