• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dried Poppy Pods

Gaz_hmmmm

Bluelighter
Hi

I'm wanting to know what doseage I should take to get high.
They're gigantic (About a tennis ball size) sized and I have a 50mg meth' tolerance

Dose in grams, not pod's would be most helpful, thank you.

I used to dose by the size of the pods, not grams. If you can handle 50mg of Methadone, try 3-4 tennis ball sized pods and go from there. Do not mix it with your methadone.

I have a tolerance the same. If using pods that show black spotting then chances are they are decently strong if so I would use 7 the size of a tennis ball. Put them into a coffee grinder and then mix the powdered pods into a bowl of yogurt or ice cream. Eat it all and drink water with that. Do not take anything that will bonding your body's ability to metabolize codeine nor morphine. If you were to take say a handful of cimetidine you would make it very hard for your liver to change thecodeine into morphine. Which will just make the dose weaker. After eating them wait a good hour and a half. If your not feeling it take 7 more. Eating the ground pods in ice cream or yogurt is the only way to make sure your getting every milligram of goods. Tea waste so much and has such a sleepy feel to it but eating. A nice heavy dose of pods well it should feel very good. The warmth and heavyness thought cheat legs and body hits hard and really loosens up tension and pain. That warmth spreading through your body will melt all pain away then you will get energy and not that tires groggy feeling from tea. So good luck enjoy your stuff..remember eat them...if you don't have a coffee grinder go to wall world and buy it. They got em for like 10 buks. If not just poke hole remove all seed and crush pods in your hand into a large metal bowl. Remove the stem knobs and save them for tea.....they r too hard and will crack the plastic lid on the coffee grinder. U can smash the stem knobs just below the pod u know after u pop em off well smash em with a hammer on cem3nt in a few zip locks. So crush pods by hand real good then take a coffee cup and press down and turn crunching and get the pod peices as small as possible. If u don't have grinder......use 7 pods. Wait hour and half. If not HGH enuf then use 7 more.. Very important.. If your on methadone then don't even bother trying to get it from pods..ur tolerance with the meth in ur body won't allow it.....I'm on 80 mg methadone daily and I shot up a whole fentanyl patch in a few hours. A gel duragesic 10 mg Watson....using vinegar to extract the outta gel. Also banged 750mg of oxy in a night......so yeah methadone will totally abolish ur ability to get that euphoria ur chasing......k..peace..,...don't waste that seed make a garden. Its great time to start.

I thought cimetidine was actually used to increase the benefits like antiallergic. Anyways..
You said you are shooting up fentanyl from Duragesic, you know that increases your tolerance immensely.
Besides, on top of 80 mg of methadone that could be dangerous man. Be careful, fentanyl in patches hold 3 days meds in that gel.
I have almost OD'd doing that a long time ago. Now most of these Duragesic patches do not contain the gel any longer.
But you instead add 750 mg of Oxy. You are seriously in risk of OD.

Get a tablespoon, each tablespoon weighs 4.5 grams once you grind them...use to be my doc for a while, when they were cheap. Got some recently when I went off my Subs and was taking like 12-15 tabespoons, did go up to 18 one day...it was alot but I can get it down in a heart beat, taste use to bother me but I love that taste now. But ya, get a tablespoon and measure them out that way...