• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dried opium powder

sicko

Bluelighter
Dried opium powder *PICS*

Alright I read a post on here about how opium can never be dreid into a powder, I also read a post where a user had convert poppy seeds into powder. Now here in British Columbia, Canada theres a store where you can get opium poppies. They also sell a powder which is very strong and gets you really high, its very reputable and alot of people use it. How could it be people are gettin high of this powder btw when went into the store saw boxes and boxes full of dried poppies pretty big and the guy asked if wanted strong 1 said yes. When saw the powder could'nt beleive it was actually opium smelt it and tasted it yup opium. Went home got soo damn high. Hows this possible?

HPIM0383.jpg

HPIM0382.jpg

HPIM0378.jpg

HPIM0375.jpg

Last edited:
Its possible because someone is greedy and hitting the crack pipe, selling pods by taste and OPIUM?!? WTF are they thinking, police raid in 3..2...1

Man it works its disguised as an indian shop, when i mix it it looks like opium poppy tea it gets a person high like poppy tea could it be seed extract? Picture availble at request. Spicy was said in indian as kora which also means strong was just translating into english. anyone from bc theres a few of these places around they're called **** shops meaning smoke shop in hindi. Btw I'm not hindu.

Only ever done fresh opium poppy tea and this tastes exactly like except stronger more bitter but same taste took 2 tablespoon 2 teaspoon because was unsure of dosage will report back on effects.

I'm pretty sure these guys get thier stuff from india and poppy tea is more into the culture than it is here its also been there for years dont no why people deny the possiblities of them being mor advanced in things like this i mean thve been mixing marijuana with milk for centuries and decades. this stuff started out there.

**10 mins - starting feel slight warmth and something in my stomach. Throat closing up feels like opiums affect on coughing. also saliva drying.

**15 mins - definitely feels like opium, I'm feeling something and its strong and don't know I hope I havnt dosed too much its only been 15 mins and its strong and i can feel it in my neck damn.

**30 mins - its gettin stronger but i wanted more redosed now at 3 tablespoon and 1/2 teaspoon. feeling strong rush.

**40 mins - affects gotten stronger feel painless throughout my body. starting to itch.

Last edited:
garuda said:
Its possible because someone is greedy and hitting the crack pipe, selling pods by taste and OPIUM?!? WTF are they thinking, police raid in 3..2...1

My sentiments exactly.

Whether the place is disguised as an Indian shop or not doesn't mean anything. If he's selling pods strictly for opium value, he's asking for trouble.

RorerQuaalude714 said:
My sentiments exactly.

Whether the place is disguised as an Indian shop or not doesn't mean anything. If he's selling pods strictly for opium value, he's asking for trouble.

Honestly don't care about what he's asking for I know what they are doin is illegal they know aswell. The fact i posted was that how is this poppy pod powder yet im feeling high? I will post pictures to show what I have I dont know how to prove what i am feeling but I have no reason to lie when i was given the packet i was in disbeleif because it was powder but i decided to try it now im feeling really high and its only been 35 mins. The place was really obvious on the door theres a sign with opium poppies and the writing **** palace meaning poppy palace the stores name was **** shop meaning smoke shop this is not the only one doin this but this 1 was extremely obvious as soon as i walked in there were boxes of poppies dried behind counter clearly visible im asuming poppies for decoration r legal in canada as long as they are dried.

Last edited:
Can someone help my answer the question i stated why am i getting high off opium powder i alwasy thought there was no such thing but now after a small dose im high as fuck?

Opium in fact can be powdered, but what you have may be poppy extract powder, which contains opium as well.

As for police raids:
Current search resut on <popular auction site> for "poppy pods" returns 229 results (218 in the US), do you honestly believe that the government can actually stop all of this open trade of poppies in broad daylight. True, they are supposedly sold for "decorative purposes," but that doesn't change the fact that they are a schedule I controlled substance. I wonder what would happen in if one tried to sell cannibis plants for "decorative purposes"??

You're getting high because it contains poppy alkaloids. Just consider yourself lucky that you found out about it and can buy it.

Yeah about the raid situation theres tons of these in my community both my cultural community and the community I live in not only do they sell opium they sell single cigarrettes as well as feem, feem is the opium latex. Also one thing I have not mentioned im in Vancouver where you can walk into a cafe go upstair purchase some of the best marijuana go downstairs to the cafe and smoke while police stand around the corner. I love being canadian ahah.

ec-fucking-zactly
thats insane and you are one lucky fuck
by the way, poppy extract wouldnt, "contain" opium, it owuld be opium
peace

btw do you guys want to see a pic just out of curiosty of how it looks. This stuffs amazing i mean it taste like crap but its soo damn cheap and its readily availble all year round.

poppy extract would be a form of opium, but depending on which part of the plant used, it wouldn't be pure opium unless just the latex were used from scraped pods, if the whole pods were used there would be other alkaloids and impurities in it as well,

they also have feem which is the white latex they sell it wet and not dried. i will post picture of the powder tom i will purchase the feem or pheem and post pics aswell. rite now i feel too good than to juss lay here with my laptop on my chest.

Last edited:
OMG holy fuck i just noded sooo hard ive never noded off poppy tea it was sooooo intense i breathing kinda hard cause of it i cudnt feel anything but at the same time i felt at points of goin through a rollercoster and the slight visuals i had were amazing wow. out of nowhere i guess i never let it extract into the watter well n juss swallowed most of the powder n thas why i juss hit me now all of a sudden.

Last edited:
is it normal to see faces when u nod i also saw places but i saw faces some were laughin some were screamin and at times i felt as if i was in aroller coster n i cud feel the rush of doin up and down and upside down but at the same time i cudnt feel my body just the rush wow this stuff is potent im going to put 7 tablespoons and leave it over night i want it to hit me faster next time. ive never noded this hard especially not off tea.

It sounds like you bought opium, that might be why you're high just a guess heh.

You are one lucky mofo, thats fucking amazing.
If I were you I'd edit my posts or ask a moderator to delete this thread, do you just realize you gave the name of a store openly selling opium? This may not be a big deal in your little ethnic community but it will cause a shitstorm if it goes public,
I don't think Canada is even that tolerant.

damn i feel soo good but if they expose my "little" ethnic community (the largest minority in BC, if not Canada) they might aswell expose the Hells Angels for the marijuana they sell above "cafes", dont ya think. But if you say so I will edit out the names of the store. ps pics to be up soon as i can get my ass unglued from the couch, btw they do have some good as weed no doubt.

Last edited: