• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Dresden's Chemical Fluff Thread (Name-A-Molecule)

Multipost= limit of 5 media..

60mg FACAP

And
20mg TWO BEE ONE

Makes a

PEW PILL

Has anyone seen my pupil?

Last edited:
Has anyone considered that different enantiomers of a chiral compound have different actions. AMT is a good example. When resolved, only 1 isomer has 5HT2a affinity, the other is just stimulating. I suspect that 6,a-DMT would produce entactogenic activity. 6,a,a,-TMT (achiral) is another interesting one.

Has anyone considered that different enantiomers of a chiral compound have different actions. AMT is a good example. When resolved, only 1 isomer has 5HT2a affinity, the other is just stimulating. I suspect that 6,a-DMT would produce entactogenic activity. 6,a,a,-TMT (achiral) is another interesting one.
Actually I'm quite tweaked and am trying to figure it out for FACAP, 4F-Phenyl-1-CycloPentyl-(2-Methyleminate) and can't select chirals on my mobile phone on STP. Would you point it out with this given example?

Actually I'm quite tweaked and am trying to figure it out for FACAP, 4F-Phenyl-1-CycloPentyl-(2-Methyleminate) and can't select chirals on my mobile phone on STP. Would you point it out with this given example?

STP = DOM? Yes. That would be an excellent example. The example I would really like to test is DON. 2CN is described as 'tofu' and I suspect (R) DON would be similar. You will note that the PEAs are part of the structure of LSD. I HAVE tried the optically resolved AMT but mechanical losses made it expensive. If one was to make 6-methyl AMT, the 6-Me would provide a convenient 'metabolic handle' for the liver to oxidize and thus remove the metabolite. The PEAs & tryptamines overly with the para position of the PEAs overlaying the 6-position of tryptamines. I suggested to Dr. Dave that 3-Me LSD might be interesting and although interested, he baulked at the synthesis.

So often we think about compounds that will never be made due to the complexity of the synthesis. If I mention something, either I HAVE made it or I know someone who HAS made it. I have poor lab technique so I limit myself to working out synthetic pathways. I think it's important to admit one's limitations.

But yeah.... great example. Of course, there are a limited number of synthetic pathways. There IS a supplier in the UK that allows one to obtain the appropriate nitroalkene/nitroalkane so 1 or 2 (2 is still possibly 1 pot) steps.

Edit:
PARASYMPTOMiMETHIC

MIRRORPOINT

Edit:

P3TER

Three P's, Pentamethylene, Pyrridinamine, Phenylene, One hell of a high.

SHARDY

iHex-En

El Pussah The Second

Last edited:

FATHER ABRAHAM
N,N-diphenyllysergamide

The image isn't showing. ^^

Does this come close to Clubcard's ?:

It's a carbon and a methoxy away from polymath's

Found it ( I think) :

VIP

Wipped cream, la crème de la crème.

A dedication to Clubcard

5ELO

La MD c'est pour les connards./ DPC

Un clin d'œil ;

A dedication to Sekio

BEASTMODE

A dedication to Polymath and its funny little beast, Phenmertine ;)

Last edited:

PC PRINCIPAL

Yes, today we will talk of the issue of tolerance towards Kenny's hoodie issue of... CARTMAN SHUT THE FUCK UP!

SPEEDY GONZALES

Ariba Ariba!!

SERAPHINA

Last edited:

TRAPHALGAR LAW

Gaffy's rediscorvery

TROPHY

Last edited:
Reminds me of what i saw in a dream, even if it's far from it.

A better view:

BASEREACH

PTEROPHYL

Last edited:

PTEROPHYL

Pyramidal scheme

TOM AND JERRY

Gaffy's favorite cartoon

Last edited:
sulfate does not have that structure :) that would imply the fully protonated form would be H4SO4.

oFGbMI4.png

"Methyl-tom and methyl-jerry" ?

Why not bip-bip and coyote! Just need to make'm race now to know which one is fastest haha. I have my little idea about it. I bet on bip-bip :D

Don't have a name but it's x360 M. If someone can figure out how to add a methyl ether to the 14 then expect that figure to go up a LOT.The TI on it is something like 285. If anyone can figure out how to add a methyl ether to the 14 then it will increase affinity to delta receptors and as well as increasing potency, it will also increase TI. I'm sure people have seen 14-methoxymetopon (x500M) well, check out the TI on that thing. it's truly massive.

2VKOUsZ.jpg

PIPERIPHONE

Ketobemidone's girlfriend, delirious dreams.

EARLY 2000s GERMAN RAVE PILL

Probably the best, usually containing MDMA, AMP, 4MPPP and MDPPP all as a mixture! Those were the good times! (Told to me by a 40 year old raver!) And backed up by papers about MDPPP amd 4MPPP apparitions in Germany in the early 2000s sold along MDMA and AMP in pills.

Last edited:
800px-Methylphenidate-2D-skeletal.png

SOPHIA PHYLHARMONIA

Adagio for strings, op. 11

20mg and a glass of wine.
Phylharmonia

GAFFY

Stubborn, tweaked and probably drunk, at your service.

THE LEAKY CAULDRON

One pot

Last edited:

F*CK UP

Because fu them, right?

THE PASSENGER

Because he sure ain't driving

"My Heroin has a passenger.. "

ERASER

You won't even see yourself in the mirror

"IT"

The clown of fentantyls.

Was (is?) being sold as CAR-FU, Carfuranylfentanyl.

Last edited: