1-(2-chloro-3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-methylaminopropane.png

DOLEN KETO

It's A Shiny, Shiny Day.

1-(2,6-dimethoxy-4-methylphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

CARDI B.

Pyrrolidine.png

A Pentagon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sulforaphane Inhibited the Nociceptive Responses, Anxiety- and Depressive-Like Behaviors Associated With Neuropathic Pain and Improved the Anti-allodynic Effects of Morphine in Mice
Pablo Ferreira-Chamorro, Alejandro Redondo, Gabriela Riego, Sergi Le?nez and Olga Pol
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2018.01332/full

Our results showed that the repeated administration of SFN besides inhibiting nociceptive responses induced by sciatic nerve injury also diminished the anxiety- and depressive-like behaviors associated with persistent neuropathic pain. Moreover, SFN treatment normalized oxidative stress by inducing Nrf2/HO-1 signaling, reduced microglial activation and JNK, ERK1/2, p-38 phosphorylation induced by sciatic nerve injury in the spinal cord and/or hippocampus and prefrontal cortex. Interestingly, treatment with SFN also potentiated the antiallodynic effects of morphine in sciatic nerve-injured mice by regularizing the down regulation of MOR in the spinal cord and/or hippocampus. This study suggested that treatment with SFN might be an interesting approach for the management of persistent neuropathic pain and comorbidities associated as well as to improve the analgesic actions of morphine.

Eat your broccoli, folks.

going to rename this to the "dresden teaches preschoolers shapes" thread /s

Haha!

1-(2-bromo-3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-methylaminopropane.png

DREW LONG

1-(4-methylphenyl)-2-propylaminopropane.png

FITZ G.

1-(3,4-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

J.B.

1-(2,4,6-trioxocyclohexane-1-yl)-2-methylaminopropane.png

MAXWELL

Good To The Last D-R-O-P .

1-(2,4,6-trimethylphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

HOWARD

1-(4-iodophenyl)-2-ethylaminopropane.png

CCR

Para-methyl-N-ethylamphetamine is likely bad news. 4-Me-N-Me-amphetamine is well known to be really bad shit.

4-iodo-N-ethylamphetamine isn't to be even considered as a recreational or medicinal substance. It will be a sertonergic neurotoxin that DESTROYS serotonergic pathways in the brain. These para-haloamphetamines which host no other functionalities on the ring (such as fr.ex DOB, DOI, DOC and their 2C-phenethylamine counterparts are not thus, but para-haloamphetamines are POISONS) which inflict permanent damage.

Even though I despise all you stand for, I still would not have you taste those.

Yes, but I know for a fact that:

1-(4-iodophenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

LIL BROOKS

Is good stuff, and so does Larry.

(1S,%202S)-1-phenyl-1-methoxy-2-aminopropane.png

KATIE SHAKIRRA, a scribe.

Angry, Very Angry.

I love you, STRIKE.

3-ethoxy-4-hydroxybenzaldehyde.png

ETHYL VANILLIN

1-(3,4,5-triiodophenyl)-2-aminoethane.png

GREER JOHNSON

May Cause Toxicity.

1-(4-methyl-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-1-oxo-2-ethylaminopentane.png

ARIADNE NUEVA.

frankly this is all stuff I would have doodled in the margins (okay actually all over) of my homework in high school.

Heh. We would have got on in school, sekio.

We'd have got on like CS2, WP, and donald trump's political manifesto. You'd probably have been the only other person in the class not to duck under the table after that potassium lump in the fish tank...would you believe me if I said it was an accident? (if so, I've got a mansion in nigeria I'd be happy to sell you for a few hundred quid, only, I'd need you to transfer 100 K, which would be refunded, into my bank account due to nigerian tax laws needing a foreign citizen to provide references and financial security=D)

(No, there were no fish in there, I'm wasn't THAT kind of kid, the kind of sick little fuck who'd pull the wings off flies, or microwave kittens. There are plenty of things I WOULD do with a microwave at that age that most people wouldn't think of in a thousand years, and of those that would, quite a lot of them wouldn't try it if you paid them, and most of them destructive in an amusing sort of way, none of them however, included aiming at living things other than plant life) It was just a convenient tank to be used for the demonstration of what a fair sized chunk of 'sodium metal' does when it goes into water. And cut to according proportions for the element it was believed and intended to be by the rest of the class, staff included. Ever seen a big lump of potassium go into a tank of water on top of a high bench in a room with a low ceiling? the way it dribbles down in a purple-flaming waterfall of molten metal, right back down into the water when it starts dripping back down off the ceiling, it's quite spectacular. Up, back down, back up again, back down, back up....like a chemistry nerd kid's version of a slinky that no responsible parent would dream of buying their kid for their birthday/xmas/any other reason that didn't involve a demand at gunpoint=D)

Limpy, I'm sure we would have got on like a christmas tree fire. If I ever make it to the UK I'll come by your lab and have a cuppa. Just keep the alkali metals out of my drinks and it'll be cool.

Well to be fair, group I metals aren't really the thing one can effectively sneak into somebody's brew and spike their drink with them.

Unless a mug half full of vac pump oil and me standing round a corner wearing my blast shield, goggles, and with both my fingers in my ears, grinning the sort of grin that's generally considered a viable reason to shoot someone first, and find out why you did it during an autopsy=D

I do have some good tea though, couple of green teas, loose and bagged, forget the brand as I don't care for green tea much, black with rose essential oil in it, lady grey, earl grey, a really nice delicate white tea that goes great with a handful of lemon balm, for some reason there's also PG tips, and a decaff version of that. I'd sooner swallow the mug full of NaK to be honest, no idea how it got there, probably that fucking psychobitch former housemate from several years back, the one who's a total mental borderline PD bitch, rapid cycling bipolar, a compulsive liar and klepto, the one that cried rape falsely against people she decided (not me) to use until they had no more to give, and eventually tried to run me through with a samurai sword whilst I was mostly naked, possibly entirely so, I can't quite remember, it was several years ago, thankfully)

Had to have been that waste of a set of spesh wetware, because I'm the only one that drinks tea at all here, and I wouldn't drink that filth any more than I would anything tea or coffee based with detectable milk contamination :p

No guarantees about the absence of pre-prepared tea with agar added, or served with a spoon cast out of galinstan. The look on someone's face after they try stirring in their sugar, and pull out just a little wee nub of rapidly liquefying metal..that one is always hilarious. Should have seen my grandmother's face when I got her with an agar-laced solidified tea made hours in advance. Now that was funny=D

1-(2-methoxy-3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

CROWEACINNAMON.

-from 2,3-methylenedioxy-ANISOLE.

Be My Guest, Seriously.

Xmas trees are great fun to set on fire. The blaze just rockets upwards.

And instead of an angel on to, why not make it a tank of acetylene or MAPP gas plus a portable O2 cylinder, wrapped up in a mix of potassium chlorate, sugar, a bit of salt to slow the burn, and wax to bind it, plus say, finely powdered ammonium nitrate added in for good luck.

Guaranteed to make sure one's xmas goes with a bang=D

Look, I can draw one Markush structure for 80% of Dresden's doodles.

usnF64c.png

Maybe I can file a patent.

1-(2,3-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-methylaminopropane.png

DAVE ABRAHAM

Look, I can draw one Markush structure for 80% of Dresden's doodles.

usnF64c.png

Maybe I can file a patent.

Phen Again, huh?

N,N-di-(2-chloroethyl)-lysergamide.png

JAMES JERNIGAN

This will fit its receptor better.

Could we?
Should We?

Au, this thread is a veritable GOLD MINE.

A Star Is Born:

1-(indole-3-yl)-1-(carbomethoxy)-2-diethylaminoethane.png

KRYPTA

THE CONTINUATION CONTINUES.

Assessment of the Abuse Potential of Cebranopadol in Nondependent Recreational Opioid Users: A Phase 1 Randomized Controlled Study
Corresponding author: Marie-Henriette Eerdekens (Clinical Science Pain, Grunenthal GmbH, Aachen, Germany)
Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology 2019, Volume 39, Issue 1, Pages 46-56
Published online December 7th, 2018
https://doi.org/10.1097/jcp.0000000000000995
Background: Cebranopadol is a nociceptin/orphanin FQ peptide/opioid receptor agonist with central antinociceptive activity. We hypothesize that this novel mechanism of action may lead to a lower risk of abuse compared with pure μ-opioid peptide receptor agonists.

Methods: We conducted a single-dose, nested-randomized, double-blind crossover study in nondependent recreational opioid users to evaluate the abuse potential of single doses of cebranopadol relative to hydromorphone immediate release and placebo. The study consisted of a qualification phase and a 7-period treatment phase (cebranopadol 200, 400, and 800 μg; hydromorphone 8 and 16 mg; and 2 placebos). The primary end point was the peak effect of drug liking at this moment, measured by visual analog scale (VAS). Various secondary end points (eg, VAS rating for good drug effects, high, bad drug effects, take drug again, drug similarity, and pupillometry) were also investigated.

Results: Forty-two subjects completed the study. Cebranopadol 200 and 400 μg did not differentiate from placebo on the abuse potential assessments and generated smaller responses than hydromorphone. Responses observed with cebranopadol 800 μg were similar to hydromorphone 8 mg and smaller than hydromorphone 16 mg. The maximum effect for VAS drug liking at this moment was delayed compared with hydromorphone (3 and 1.5 hours, respectively). Cebranopadol administration was safe; no serious adverse events or study discontinuation due to treatment-emergent adverse events occurred.

Conclusions: These results confirm our hypothesis that cebranopadol, a nociceptin/orphanin FQ peptide/opioid receptor agonist, has lower abuse potential than hydromorphone immediate release, a pure μ-opioid peptide agonist.
Cebranopadol:

250px-Cebranopadol_structure.png

Last edited:
^ That's quite good news, because it's best if people with real pain conditions can't ruin their pharmacotherapy by getting addicted to their medications. Maybe that kind of compounds could also dull psychological pain, e.g. panic attacks or paranoid fears.

Status
Not open for further replies.