• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dreams about Bluelighters

I had a dream about skigs and little_vandal?! Random. I was in melbourne at the meetup and little vandal looked a lot like Mary Poppins which freaked me out because I convinced myself they were the same person and the world would implode if they met.

katmeow said:
Chalk up another bluelight dream with the samadhis in it, no zoo or plane crash though...

*fans self*

That's probably all I need to say ;)

8o:D

Have i dreamed about Katmeow? Well, if you count fantasising as dreaming... ;)=D

I told you to keep that a secret M4ddog... you know now, you'll be playing the price. Sleep well... ;)

"1...2
The samadhis are coming for you...

Better lock your door...

Grab your cruicifix...

Better stay awake...

We're back again..."

hehe :)

To sleep, perchance, to dream

What's been my most recent bluelight dream? Well, i dreamed that Up All Night was in a car accident, only she wasn't in the car. I was searching all over Perth for Neopolitan ice-cream, because she called me on my mobile phone (which was one of the original mobiles that came in a bag with a massive battery) and said that she felt like some.

When i got there, she was creating batik patterns on her hospital gown and then we ran out of yellow paint, so i asked the guy next to us if we could use his pee as paint (it was fluoro yellow).

We then sat down and ate the ice-cream and watched 21 Jump Street...

up all night said:
hehe

I had a dream last night about having sex with a bluelighter in which my opening line was, 'I always forget you're actually pretty cute.'

I was going to write who but I don't actually know/ like this person that much and wouldn't want him to think I dreamt about him. =D

Come on name this person,where's the fun in NOT naming them,ha,ha,ha....... :)

I dreamed last night that I needed a roadworthy on my car. Muzby and Pop Popavich were licensed vehicle inspectors so I flew my car to them (I was actually sitting in my car on a virgin blue flight).

I got there, they were both in costume; Pop in his hulk get-up and Muzby in a clown suit, and they were going to fail me for really random reasons. Pop was going to fail me because he didn’t like the deodoriser I used in my car (he was sitting in the passenger’s seat and was yelling at me because he liked vanilla scent and I had a floral scent) and Muzby didn’t like the colour of it. They said that I had 30 days to rectify the problems or there would be “consequences”. Then 420* turned up and told them not to be mean, and that my car was fine. Hehe, I was standing behind 420* poking my tongue out at them while he was saying this…

I jumped in my car and sped off, and they called the police because I didn’t pay them for the roadworthy, and because I was poking my tongue at them. I was then in a high-speed car chase with the police through Melbourne (which was actually Brisbane CBD). I almost ran over a possum, and then I looked over and Katmeow was in the car. She was telling me not to worry, she’d give me directions. I pulled the car over and I pretty much lunged on her, we were pashing for ages! (hey, I was overcome by gratitude ;):D), Then I said that I had to pick up my best friend down the road, which we did. There were police behind us the whole time, but every time I stopped or slowed down, they would too, and wait for me.

Very odd, but cool at the same time (thanks Kat ;))

^^ I suspect this means you are desperately seeking to replace the father figure you never had growing up as a child. Everybody needs to be nurtured, and unfortunately this desire is manifesting itself as an emotionally unhealthy longing for Pop and Muzby. However, embedded in your subconscious somewhere is a sort of failsafe device that is trying to stamp out this idea (many of your don't know this but Popavich already is a father, and a really bad one) before it can get any inertia. Since you haven't consciously acknowledged any of this, it can only work itself out during REM sleep cycles. You would be wise to cut all contact with the people you dreamt about and mail me a check for six thousand yen.

^ From a phychology point of view i am deeply concerned that your dream has a complete abscence of sex with hot sluts :(

Unless ... sitting in Mary P's lap, Ivan Milat's lap and dogs urinating on beds is a big turn on?

Benefit said:
^^ I suspect this means you are desperately seeking to replace the father figure you never had growing up as a child. Everybody needs to be nurtured, and unfortunately this desire is manifesting itself as an emotionally unhealthy longing for Pop and Muzby. However, embedded in your subconscious somewhere is a sort of failsafe device that is trying to stamp out this idea (many of your don't know this but Popavich already is a father, and a really bad one) before it can get any inertia. Since you haven't consciously acknowledged any of this, it can only work itself out during REM sleep cycles. You would be wise to cut all contact with the people you dreamt about and mail me a check for six thousand yen.

Wow! It's like you've found a window into my soul. ;)

Aww, you're sweet! ;) Thank goodness i'm wearing my Sunday best! =D

okay, i dreamed that Mr Samadhi, Up All Night, Katmeow and I were visiting Melbourne. We were staying with Pop Popavich, and when we arrived, he said "catch!!" and threw my suitcase at me, and gave me concussion! :eek:

Then i noticed UAN's feet. They were really small and i thought they were so cute! I said that i had a pair of shoes for her that were really cute, they were Red Betty's. The thing was, i'd put them on the roof, so we climbed up there and got them. There was a mad view of Port Melbourne, so we lit a joint and smoked it up there.

After we came back inside, M4ddog popped up out of nowhere and said "Group Photo!" so we all stood in the bedroom and had our photo taken. I then jumped on Pop's foot to pay him back for giving me concussion and he was hopping around quite comically for a while. He then started break-dancing, and we all formed a circle around him and started free-styling!

ooookay.

i had a dream about bluelighters last night, there were a fuckin heap there ... but i dont remember fuck all of it...

but yeah, we were all drinking in a pub, like every other weekend :\

This morning I dreamt that KemicalBurn was pl4yer0ne and my evil overlord landlord and kicked us out of our house so we had to go live with carnies :(

Ok, I dreamt that I was just getting to sleep (gotta love those dreams) when a certain naked bluelighter climbs on top of me and starts taking advantage. All my limbs are really heavy and I cant move or talk, Im trying to tell her that shes really nice n all, but Ive a girlfriend (for some reason I thought I did)

Im making half hearted attempts to struggle free (I did have my imaginary girlfriend to think of afterall), when I suddenly wake up with a sudden falling sensation, than *smack* I land on the floor.

BL girls are nasty :(:):(:)

^hey! KB is reserved for MY dreams. no one else is allowed to have him! :p

m4dd0g said:
BL girls are nasty :(:):(:)
Always have been. Always will be. it's something about the colour.

So this was my dream last night.

I was at a party at m4dd0g's house. Asha turns up, and takes me aside and with a very serious look on her face tells me she has something important to talk to me about. She says she's very, very sorry - because she really likes me now - but when she first met me she didn't like me, and went around spreading some really nasty rumours about me, and telling people I was promiscuous and had a boob job.

I remember in the dream being all like, "oh, okay then," and this not upsetting me too much. In fact I was relieved, because it explained why people were treating me weirdly, and I also respected Asha for having the guts to come up and tell me this to my face (I think I have been watching waaaay too much Big Brother). For the rest of the night Asha spent her whole night trying to convince bluelighters I was really cool after all, even though I'm not sure she had much success. :D

Cut to the morning, and iamtha1, KryalKastleE and a couple of other girl bluelighters are in m4dd0g's loungeroom, having a kind of 'makeup party', only what we're doing is actually selling our used, but nearly-new makeup to some lady, who sells second-hand makeup. So we're all bringing out our Estee Lauder eyeshadows and Revlon lipsticks which have been only used a little bit, and she's appraising them going "Okay, I'll give you.... $4 for that. $10 for that". I remember I made $110 in total.

I open up my last makeup bag, and at the bottom, I find 4 MDMA pills, and a Valium (I even remember the Valium was bright yellow, and had 20mg on it - I don't even know if these exist?). I try to pick up the pills, but two of them disintegrate in my fingers, as if they are wet. I consider scraping the wet mush into something to keep, but figure I've still got two good pills (white hard round pills with a picture of a swan on them) so don't bother.

I race into the kitchen to tell m4dd0g my news. I'm gloating in a loud voice, "Hey don't you love it when you find DRUGS you never knew you had?".... as I walk into the kitchen, only to find m4dd0g sitting there having a cup of tea with his two grandmas. He looks up and gives me the biggest evil look - the grandmas haven't seen me yet, so I beat a hasty retreat. Whoops!

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
and a Valium (I even remember the Valium was bright yellow, and had 20mg on it - I don't even know if these exist?)
I'm not sure if they come in 20mg's but the 10mg's do!

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
I open up my last makeup bag, and at the bottom, I find 4 MDMA pills, and a Valium (I even remember the Valium was bright yellow, and had 20mg on it - I don't even know if these exist?).

40mg oxycontin is bright yellow, perhaps you were telling people in your brain it was valium so they didn't think "shit ey, i'll grab that oxy" :D