• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dreams about Bluelighters

Dreamed about joannie last night. We were on a date. She kept asking me to buy her a cigar. I didn't have any money so I robbed a tobacco shop. We made off with a little bit of loot and I kinda got carried away with myself and robbed an antique store and then another. My mistake was trying to rob a man who turned out to be a D.T. undercover. I grabbed joannie, kissed her like I would never see her again, tucked the gun inside her waistband and ran into an abandoned building.

I ran up the stairs to the top floor. Who did I see? Dave the dope fiend shootin dope. Dave didn't know the meaning of water or soap. "I need bullets," I said. "Hurry up, run!" That's when UnSquare showed up with his fucking shotgun.

He put 2 pumps of double O buckshot in my chest and as I was floating in the air the sky opened up and KB descended in a chariot of fire like Elijah. It took him like 2 seconds to go through my pockets and take my calculator and then I woke up.

tnargus said:
KryalCastleE was in my dream the other night with really slicked hair...i ran into her at some warehouse do (like not a rave, more a cocktail party or something)...we ended up chatting on a roof with about 3 other people till about 5am....one of the other girls names was Gestalt (yes, the theory) and she thought i was hitting on her...so then no one wanted to talk to me anymore and i fell asleep and woke up at 7am, the sun was up, everyone had left and i had no idea where i was. Oh yeah, there was a massive red rollercoaster that took up about 3 blocks between Collins St and La Trobe right in the middle of Melbourne too...

Bizzare....but K's hair looked very cool :)

awesome.
:)

zephyr said:
I had a dream last night about pop popavich, except it wasnt really him, it was some really fat guy. He had grown his hair in weird aztech patterns and was using the patterns to control the brains of everyone else. Seemed to be enjoying it too.
yeah that prity much sounds liek somthign he would do to

katmeow said:
....I ended up at another party and this time deeCee and muzby were trying to attack me. I don't even know why, but they looked really sinister.

That's all in a normal weekend for us! You prolly had that dream from the last time we tried to attack you..

Oh and muzby owes me $5, cause I said you wouldn't squeal :p ;)

Xcidium's dancing taco turned up in my dream last night. I don't even remember why.

Dreamt about yarni a few nights ago.

Woke up feeling weird with a fever. Haven't been the same since.

Benefit said:
Dreamt about yarni a few nights ago.

Woke up feeling weird with a fever. Haven't been the same since.

A course of antibiotics should clear that up.

hehe, i get this all the time. especially after an extended MSN session with someone, i alway continue the conversation in my dream.
rolleyes.gif
it's amazing just how completely coherent it is too, even making up long and detailed responses by the other person.

on friday night i'd been on AIM with junglejuice for a while, and it continued into dreamland. i had the problem of having some 2cb powder but no scales (true) and he was gonna come all the way over from the US to measure it all out for me. i was thankful for his help but was getting all stressed out cos there was no way he was gonna get to the UK in time for my night out on Saturday. when i woke up my first thought was 'shit, i'm gonna have to stay in all day until he turns up', and then i realised it was a dream. phew.

EDIT: oh aye, i dream about lil angel & pekkie all the time too, but better keep them to myself. ;-)

I had a dream last night, that I was in like a school computer room.. and it was only BL'ers (I can't remember who, oldskoolers I think) in there posting on bluelight. Then the cops and came and busted everyone, cause it was illegal to be on there.. Apparently we had been under surveillance for a long time... lol

Already posted my dream in off topic.

Shit gets MA15+ rated. Not really into hardcore in my dreams.

It was good though.

Its hard to dream when you don't sleep...if you did the would say you are on drugs...and you would be...lol

I have had a handfull of dreams about BLers. They are never really complicated or anything, usually im just picturing them and thinking random stuff. I have never spoken to a BLer so there is no tone to what they are saying.

But I have had a few dreams lately that I clearly remember, and I am reading posts. In my mind I am reading and scrolling down the page. Its very vivid, and I wake up thinking how did I know what is happening on BL when Im in bed. Its like my brain is hooked up to here and as people post stuff I dream it. Hmm