Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dreams about Bluelighters

katmeow

Bluelight Crew
I know there's a general dreams thread, but this is for the specifically strange phenomenon of dreaming about your fellow bluelighters.

I know I'm not the only one who has bluelighters (even ones I'm yet to meet) popping up in dreams on a semi-regular basis, so tell your stories here and let everyone analyse what a bunch of nuts we really are ;)

*~*~*~*

My last BL dream involved 1234 and I on a mission to shoot heroin. We were in my house for hours with a loaded syringe, but couldn't find anywhere to do it because all these people kept trying to talk to us (including members of my family and other random people I didn't know). The dream went for most of the night... I actually woke up a couple of times and went back into the dream after I went back to sleep. We were finally about to shoot it when my alarm went off in the morning.

Hurrah for 3000 posts hahaha

=D

Um, I had a dream once about having had sex with a bluelighter....weird part being that I wasn't ever at all sexually attracted to him in real life until after the real dream, and now I'm like, well maybe it'd be worth it...hehe.... ;)

feed me much more beer slash drugs and we will talk...

I had a dream that silvia saint and I met and we kissed and it was amazing, but his parents wouldnt let usbe together and then some skanky hoes like those old ladies off neighbours came into SS house and tried to rob him.We loved each other much. It was a really strange dream.

katmeow said:
My last BL dream involved 1234 and I on a mission to shoot heroin.

=D [/B]

this is where i got to before i stoped reading
good old bluelight :p

Raz said:
Um, I had a dream once about having had sex with a bluelighter....weird part being that I wasn't ever at all sexually attracted to him in real life until after the real dream, and now I'm like, well maybe it'd be worth it...hehe.... ;)
I have noticed that you have been looking at me with your sexy Raz eyes.

Well, im up for it, i'll try anything once. (or twice ;))

I had a dream about UnSquare, which I think I described in another thread.

He invited me to his birthday party, where we took ecstacy tablets the size of dinner plates (we bit chunks out of them)... then I got in my car to drive home but realised I was driving from the back seat. Got pulled over by a cop who turned out to be a serial killer, but escaped.

All in all a good night at UnSquare's! :D

i have a dream about a bluelighters last night, i wake to find a thread about it

KINDA FUCKIN SCARY

But anyways, it involed Xcidium, Pop Popovich, *starfalls69* and myself, sinking piss and doing drugs at a bus stop...

Dont know what happened next... but yeah!

Weird!

Re: Re: Dreams about Bluelighters

lok1 said:
this is where i got to before i stoped reading
good old bluelight :p

I will make a disclaimer that neither I (nor 1234 to the best of my knowledge) have ever actually ingested heroin ;)

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
then I got in my car to drive home but realised I was driving from the back seat.

That is fucking hilarious! :D

I never remember my dreams :(

Where is Zephyr when you need her? ;)

Raz was telling me he had a dream about me once!!

Something about me hating him and thinkin he was annoying which ended up with him thinking the whole world was against him or something to that effect....

LOL <3 U Raz0rtr0n :)

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
i have a dream about a bluelighters last night, i wake to find a thread about it

KINDA FUCKIN SCARY

But anyways, it involed Xcidium, Pop Popovich, *starfalls69* and myself, sinking piss and doing drugs at a bus stop...

Dont know what happened next... but yeah!

Weird!
Hahaha, that's a pisser!

I think Mary Poppins or Strumpet had a dream of me once before, I recall something...Or maybe I dreamt of MP/Strumpet dreaming of me? :\ 8(

*head explodes*

I had one about Nickyj and I robbing a bank and he was wearing a crotchless batman costume. Disturbing.

I had a dream that xtcxtc let me sleep with all his angels

It was cool ~

I think I had a dream where kazza_baby and I went to a rave (that's all I remember). About a week later we actually went to a rave and she's shorter than I dreamt.

In my dream last night I was staying in a caravan park with my dad. Belisimo and a friend of hers tried to convince me to move to their caravan because apparently it was better than mine.

As we were walking through the park we ran into lostpunk who got the shits with me because I told him I'd bought stuff on 'Buy Nothing' day. Then it came out that he brought petrol. After that, LP, 1234, myself and a heap of randoms had a game of AFL using a large orange witches hat as a ball.

I also had a dream the other day that I met butros_butrosgrantos at a soccer match. They were introducing all the people who were going to be on big brother next year and he had got in.