• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [DPT Subthread] DPT Dosage & Methods of Administration

Is anyone pluggin or has anyone plugged DPT?
Or any reasons why rectal / anal administration would not be adviced?

Info on dosage compared to insufflated dosages would be helpfull.
Generally any info is welcome :).
regards

I already asked the question in the general big and dandy dpt thread, but this would clearly be the better thread for this.

i got one reply by "THCified":
Afaik plugging isn't as efficient as snorting the DPT.

If this could be quantified a little more.
Further experiences are welcome.

Edit:
in this thread i found
Unfortunately, I just eyeballed my dosages back then so I have no idea exactly what they were, but I would say it's probably not as bad as only half as potent rectally as it is nasally. If I had to guess, I'd say it was more like 150mg rectally for an approximate equivalent of 100mg nasally, but I have no way to know for certain.
from here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...ministration?p=7255259&viewfull=1#post7255259

its not very potent at all. 45mg plugged brought on a very soft barely there trip. I know my technique is down (plugged dozens of chemicals).
from here http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...ministration?p=7181765&viewfull=1#post7181765

My friend found the effects of rectally administered DPT to be less potent as insufflation. I believe that he used 40 mg and only felt "something beginning", which was later on boosted with snorting 40 mg.

You can read his report in the link, forgive him for his broken english.. :)

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109203
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...ministration?p=1705165&viewfull=1#post1705165

and
^ rectal DMT and DPT is a waste, imo, the dose needed to get you to the same level as IM or insufflation is a lot more.

doesn't sound too promising.
But 40-50mg insufflated of what people are talking there does not seem much to me at all (not IM, SC or IV, but compared to insufflation).

Last edited:
I get a lot out of using DPT at only 15mgs.. not a full on hyperspatial experience, but worthwhile all the same! My usual dosage is only 25-30mg, for ego death and out of body experiences. So I can see how 10mgs would be just fine. :) It's too bad that people sometimes feel that they have to justify their doses. I sometimes feel that I need to as well, because people have told me before that the doses I take "wouldn't do anything"... maybe not for them! But any dose I take, I take for a reason and it is bound to do something! Consider yourself lucky if you have a low tolerance or are sensitive to psychedelics... your stuff will take way longer to get used up for one :p
Only use drugs to seduce others if they have the exact same plan in mind for the evening ;)

I've become interested in DPT again. I would like to start with 10mg insufflated and take it from there. I have long sought this substance but for the last 13 years never taken the opportunity to partake.

I must wait until I have more accurate means of measuring the weight of things.

I'm sure most of you will consider 10mg a pointless dose, but knowing my body and mind these days I feel there is no rush to dive in the deep end.

I know to some extent how you feel. I've always been a 'light head' to psychedelics except a few certain ones....DMT, 2C-T-7, mescaline, for example I tend to need more of.

Haven't used DPT in years and in hindsight all of my old fears attached to it are because my first trips on DPT were with snorting the hcl...for whatever reason insufflated DPT salt just doesn't mesh with me. A muscle shot or under the skin is best if the hcl salt is on the menu that night, but DPT is really meant to be smoked. It is totally beautiful that way for me anyway. I'll have to save DPT for a special occasion and allow the ibogaine-reformated MGS data center (as guided by the Guardian Council, our constitutionally-mandated 12-member council that wields considerable power and influence in the Entheogenic Republic of MGS-e-stan. I look forward to taking in DPT again with a fresh perspective. I've always said it was a good one if anything, those early peak experiences with the cancer patients put some intensely spiritual stuff into DPT headspace. ;)

IM is by far the best ROA in my opinion, though I've never tried plugging. I suspect plugging would be pretty efficient. Insufflating is just gross because of the smell, the taste, and the burn. That,and I have to snort over 100mg to get to where about 60-70 mg IM puts me. Smoking the freebase is also nice, but freebase DPT is a gooey mess, and again, that smell/taste is horrible and distracts me from the experience. I've always wanted to try taking it orally with an MAOI, but I never got around to it. I've also considered IV but never proceeded because honestly I'm a little scared. DPT is actually my favorite tryptamine. It's fully immersive, with colorful, intricately detailed visuals, dissociative head space, and little body load IME. Somewhat akin to N,N-DMT, and equally powerful, but very unique. Awesome psychedelic material.

Hmm, clean DPT base is more waxy that gooey, or at least the stuff I had was. Didn't really taste that bad, no worse than DMT.

Hmm, clean DPT base is more waxy that gooey, or at least the stuff I had was. Didn't really taste that bad, no worse than DMT.
I meant that in terms of freebasing the HCl salt at home. I never actually bought the freebase. My technique probably sucked at the time (this was 10 years ago) but the "gooey" stuff produced very good effects..

For smoking/vaping, anyone have suggestions on what to mix the freebase with?

I've heard some say parsley, anyone know why?

For an initiation, Temple of Inner Light used raspberry leaves... this would make sense as raspberry leaf is a muscle relaxant and slight sedative which would help calm tremors. Also it probably helps with the taste.

Hey Mr Seed.. yeah the old account is done. Haven't used the email I registered with in 10 years ! And I changed the password to something extremely long and random which I'll never remember in a personal moment of poor decision.

Anyway I got around to sniffing up somewhere between 10-15mg. It was both stronger than I expected and less strong than I hoped for. In the way that I wasn't really quite tripping, or so it seemed, but it definitely felt like I was tripping.

I'd give it a barely +1 on the scale of things that are worthwhile.

So that leaves me thinking next time should be smoked. I'll just smoke some HCl before I bother possibly converting any. See if it's worth it, anyway. I can tell it's a fascinating and powerful psychedelic but the jury is out whether or not it's a drug I might enjoy taking.

It seems 5mg IV ~ 15-20mg nasal. It is imo the best ROA for DPT, but be warned that needle use and psychedelics doesn't mix well, you know.