• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [DPT Subthread] Combinations

Does anyone have experience with dosing another tryptamine on the come-down of DPT? Would that cause cross tolerance and render the second dose futile? I'm thinking of 5-MeO-MiPT perhaps.

I'll answer my own question from freshly gained first-hand experience.

YES it works and it does so pretty damn well.

I'll answer my own question from freshly gained first-hand experience.

YES it works and it does so pretty damn well.

I'd have said more like 25-30mg as a starting dosage. Seen people have the odd wobbly moment from 30mg lines, but nothing that couldn't be handled fairly easily. Seen (well second hand festival account from close friend) someone snort 70mg first time and be completely poleaxed. The lad in question was trying to run a burger/grill establishment at the Big Green Gathering a few years back - needless to say, he wasn't doing very well the last time we saw him...

Me and my friend ended up doing 5 doses of 25 mg each over the course of roughly 5 hours. I definitely got into some very blissful visionary psychedelic state after the 3rd or 4th dose, unlike anything I've ever experienced before. DPT really is something else.

About 1 hour after the last dose we decided to spice it up, so I had approximately 12 milligrams of 5-MeO-MiPT, while he proceeded to take circa 31 milligrams of 4-HO-MET.

I experienced the 5-MeO-MiPT action just as potent as it would have been without dosing DPT before. It was interesting to note the differences in visual character between the two compounds. While DPT made my world look like a fuzz and created vivid tapestries of recursive fractal veils inside my head, 5-MeO-MiPT was, as always, all about changing the way the world looks, as far as visuals go - something more akin to acid with visual patterns and textures highly dependant on, but conceptually rising above the observed object.

My friend said that 4-HO-MET was highly visually active, but not as cognitive as it usually is. A bizarre notion consisting of comparison to half-finished video game graphics was made regarding the visual nature of his 4-HO-MET trip.

All in all, yesterday was really a great lesson for me and I hope that it will become a pronounced turning point in my life. I would gladly describe the deeper and more personal facets of all of this; especially the DPT state, and I don't want to come across as obsessed with superficial characteristics of drug intoxication - but I feel that these more important and constructive levels are wholly related to my own person and might be of little use for anyone else.

A final note: I had one slightly alarming physical sensation, predominantly during the peak of 5-MeO-MiPT; my right leg felt like a heavy, wooden leg and went numb once during the night, which scared me because I know of the vasoconstrictive effects that psychedelics in general do have. I am fine now, though.

Just crushed some DPT + R-ketamine lines and snorted the mixture - this. is. bliss...
<3

Just crushed some DPT + R-ketamine lines and snorted the mixture - this. is. bliss...
<3

Well I'm not gonna say where it's from but I believe I now tried both stereo-isomers seperately and it clears it up a bit for me...
First the S-ketamine came and it was much too sedative and fucked up physically, after that I did R-ketamine for a while which was not sedating at all but more manic and edgy, mentally it was totally mad. No really! Just give me racemic, it's balanced :\ Whew what a run OK I can smile now :D

Oh and since this is the DPT thread: I found a relatively low dose of that mixed with K and snorted together grand!
DPT and nitrous together is heading for seizure city but DPT is awesome! I just don't wanna take so much because
the product I have burns hard and it sounds like you need to keep an eye on that experience, still. I still want to vape some
deemsters on a bit of (not too much >> disorientation!) ketamine and see where I end up, maybe in a weeks time :)

Created this thread from reorganization. :)

Last edited:
First the S-ketamine came and it was much too sedative and fucked up physically, after that I did R-ketamine for a while which was not sedating at all but more manic and edgy, mentally it was totally mad. No really! Just give me racemic, it's balanced Whew what a run OK I can smile now

Are you sure you got the isomers the right way around? I've only tried S-isomer, but it was less sedating, more psychedelic and had a shorter recovery period compared with racaemic ket (you can always check by dissolving a bit in water, then using polarized lenses to see itf the polarized light is twisted clockwise or anticlockwise - can't remember which does what, but did know at the time and it was def the S isomer)

Are you sure you got the isomers the right way around? I've only tried S-isomer, but it was less sedating, more psychedelic and had a shorter recovery period compared with racaemic ket (you can always check by dissolving a bit in water, then using polarized lenses to see itf the polarized light is twisted clockwise or anticlockwise - can't remember which does what, but did know at the time and it was def the S isomer)

I think R is Rectus, to the right or clockwise and S is sinister, to the left or anticlockwise.
Tried both isomers and had a very confusing time trying to figure out the differences, even though it's pretty clear there are many. I really thought I would come to prefer either of them, but turns out I don't! They're terribly interesting for a little while but in the end they lack each other like complementing yin/yang halves.

LOL I see others like the balance best as well - noticed after writing the above :)

The R & S refer to the orientation of groups around the chiral carbon atom in the absolute configuration & not the way polarized light is rotated, so I'm afraid that doesn't help. I believe d/l prefixes denote rotation of polarized light.

PS I prefer S ketamine to racaemic

Oh yes, how silly of me.
My concentration which was once so sharp has fuzzified in a pretty short while :\
i forgot about the difference with chirality, + and - ... l and d, R and S, cis and trans, E und Z.

^^^
i have never heard of anyone using pure R-isomer ketamine, are you sure of the identity? i did not know such a thing was available!

Oh yes, how silly of me.
My concentration which was once so sharp has fuzzified in a pretty short while :\
i forgot about the difference with chirality, + and - ... l and d, R and S, cis and trans, E und Z.

You think yours is fuzzy - I've also got the ageing thing to deal with as well as years of drug use to deal with! =D

Yeah the chiral notations make my head spin. Who'd think there's even a difference between d & l and D & L notations... I forget which is which, but one is the polarity of light thing and the other is the chirality relative to amino acids... how confusing!

yeah it's D and L, notice the small caps... this relates to glyceraldehyde - which has nothing to do with the optical rotation, apparently it's more like saying: D-xyz is analogous to dextrorotatory glyceraldehyde even though it is actually levorotatory.
Thanks for the damn quintuple standards, Einsteins.

Wiki iz wize

Well thanks mister smartypants, I know it's small caps I just don't know how to write them :)

Don't get cranky, I was all like: is that a different font?

DPT Combos...

Anyone else fallen in love with this chems ability to turn a medicore phycadellic experience into a truly magical one?

I realise this isnt the worlds most popular drug although I dont know why tbh. Its like going to heaven for a few hours :)

My all time favourite combo is aMT, 4-aco-dmt, and dpt.

Anyone have any experience with this or any other combo?