• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Doxylamine Succinate in my Codeine

justforfun1

Greenlighter
This is my first post ever, and I dont know if its in the right place, this error seems to get certain people highly emotional, and if I did wrong I apologise profusely in advance, and welcome any education as to where it should actually be.

I am a South African, and my new choice for recreational codeine use is the form of Adco-Dol, a sched 2 pill that has 10mg codeine, 5mg doxylamine succinate and 45mg caffeine, and, of course, 450mg of APAP. It comes in packs of 100 and are cheap, very cheap(R30=3 dollars) and can be bought in any quantity without any recording of my purchase. The perks of living in the third world.

I have a very highly developed tolerance for opiates as well as benzos and my usual dose of codeine, since it is so weak, is between 800mg and 1g.

My question is this, since Doxy is also highly water soluble it means my cold water extraction will have between 400 and 500mg of doxy... Is this a high enough dose to induce the delirium that anti-histamines can bring ? or will it just knock me out one time and screw with my opiate induced euphoria ?
I'm aware that doxy would in theory potentiate my codeine, but is the amount overpowering ?

Any non-cynical and non-patronising responses would be greatly appreciated.

Much love Hombres

Moved to Other Drugs.

Taking 100 times the dose in a pill is no joke. Serious side effects are very probable.

This is my first post ever, and I dont know if its in the right place, this error seems to get certain people highly emotional, and if I did wrong I apologise profusely in advance, and welcome any education as to where it should actually be.

I am a South African, and my new choice for recreational codeine use is the form of Adco-Dol, a sched 2 pill that has 10mg codeine, 5mg doxylamine succinate and 45mg caffeine, and, of course, 450mg of APAP. It comes in packs of 100 and are cheap, very cheap(R30=3 dollars) and can be bought in any quantity without any recording of my purchase. The perks of living in the third world.

I have a very highly developed tolerance for opiates as well as benzos and my usual dose of codeine, since it is so weak, is between 800mg and 1g.

My question is this, since Doxy is also highly water soluble it means my cold water extraction will have between 400 and 500mg of doxy... Is this a high enough dose to induce the delirium that anti-histamines can bring ? or will it just knock me out one time and screw with my opiate induced euphoria ?
I'm aware that doxy would in theory potentiate my codeine, but is the amount overpowering ?

Any non-cynical and non-patronising responses would be greatly appreciated.

Much love Hombres

Dude how about the 4.5 grams of caffeine in that cwe aswell! You'd probably kill yourself, and 500mg of doxl is also a massive amount, this combo of caffeine and doxl would completely over power the codeine and honestly probably kill you.

Those pills are worthless, find something else man...

And on top of what everyone else is saying, codeine has a ceiling effect too. So taking 1 gram of it is pointless.. it isn't gonna get you any higher than say 600mg would. If anything it'll also cut down on how much of that other shit you'll ingest.

And I see why they're so cheap...those pills are complete shit for trying to get high off of

Is it true there are still ludes to be found down there? I am guessing not if you have to resort to this. lol

Didnt kill me fam, used those pills for like 3 weeks before I realised the lack of recreational value...

You're right, the doxy and caffeine completely killed the effects of the codeine...

Ceiling limits of codeine are a complex and debated issue... Call it placebo but a gram does far more than 600mgs for me at least.

You're right though, the pills have no recreational value cos of that doxy and caffeine!

Hahaha yeah we do still have 'ludes' on the street, we call them buttons, mandrax, They're dirty AF though !!

Hahaha yeah we do still have 'ludes' on the street, we call them buttons, mandrax, They're dirty AF though !!

I would be sooooooo tempted to try them. I know you said they are dirty, but damn... I might just risk it. Ever since I was younger I wanted to try them, but when wolf of wallstreet came out I was like... fuuuuuuuuuck :(