• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

doxepin xanax

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
these are the new xanax bars with tiny orange specks going around containing doxepin, correct? would have never bought with visual inspection first, but given to me before i saw them.

submitting for FTIR spectometer test on monday, which will give me the results in 24 to 48 hours if successful. due to extremely low active ingredient to filler ratio, will likely be forwarded for GCMS test which takes 2 to 4 weeks for results. result of fentanyl test strip test (done twice) is negative.

will post results upon receipt, but posting here now in case someone has already had tested and as a warning to watch out for orange specks.

184F74B3-666B-4F81-8A7D-F799412F7B02.jpeg

update: i got the gcms back and they contained only flualprazolam.

Last edited:
Generally FTIR won't be able to detect the ~2mg in 300mg that a xanax bar would contain so I suspect that you're right and you'll have to wait for GCMS.

yep. local lab tech told me s/he'd try FTIR first -- which means i'd get results in 4 to 48 hours -- but to expect to have to wait for GCMS, which takes 2 - 4 weeks to receive results.

highly resembles these, from april 21, 2020 united states, but specks are lighter. possibly the result of being crushed and use of bright flash. some of mine have lighter specks too; i chose one where they would clearly stand out. loop of the "9" and "3" are a little tight in drugsdata example.

8869_master_039_back_lg6.jpg

doxepin: 1
melatonin: trace
test: GCMS

same orange specs suspected to be doxepin (in comments)​

i get percentages instead of ratios in FTIR results. hope the lab i use gives the same for GCMS.

Last edited: