• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Doubts About Antidepressants SSRIs and SNRIs

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Hey Bluelighters,

How are you? I have a few doubts about the antidepressants SSRIs and SNRIs.

1) Which antidepressant (SSRI or SNRI) has the shortest half-life? Is it Effexor?

2) What is the antidepressant (mainly SSRIs) that has the lowest affinity for serotonin?

yes

protriptyline >maprotiline> anafranil
if you want just adrenergic effect you should take phenylpropanolamine it should be OTC and its releasing agent of adrenaline
this its effect report by me:
alertness
decrease fear behaviors (readily run in the home, don't fear)
listen to rap
increase low aggressive behaviors
antidepressant effect
anxiolytic effect
increase physical straight
strong face looking
increase reward of impulsive behaviors
T-like effect
restore ability to enjoy some old music
happiness behaviors to insult Ur gf/bf and make him yours

The only medication I could find here was Anafranil and Phenylpropanolamine (in syrup form and with other drugs, only 5mg / 5ml). Could it work like this?

Where I live it is very difficult to find tricyclic ADs, I suppose because of the risk of overdose.

And what would be the SSRI with the lowest affinity for serotonin? Escitalopram/Lepraxo? This affinity is still higher than that of tramadol eg?

you need at least 50mg Phenylpropanolamine PPA is so clean adrenergic it don't cause much increase in heart beat or hypertension most of its effect are mental
as for SSRIs take lower the clinically relevant doses you will get just sighlight effect, imo there is no deference btw SSRIs i think people say opposite it just placebo

Ok so I found a syrup with Phenylpropanolamine that is 20mg / 5mL. The bad thing is that it also brings: Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg; Phenyltoloxamine Citrate 7.5 mg; Carbinoxamine Maleate 2.5 mg.
:ROFLMAO:

About the SSRI / SRNI, before I also thought they were just placebo, but after using them during withdrawal from tramadol my opinion completely.

Well, apparently the SSRI antidepressant with the lowest affinity for serotonin is Nefazodone (although I think it was taken off the market for its fatal adverse effects). So the winner is Venlafaxine (although it was listed as SNRI by the lab that made it, it is actually an SSRI I think). And of those cataloged as SSRI antidepressants, Fluvoxamine and Citalopram take the first place.