• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Dosing with Xanax powder

Cronin11

Greenlighter
I have 100mg of Xanax powder right now. I am trying to figure out the best way to get the right doses. I have NO tolerance for benzo. Haven't had one in 2 years. So here is what I did when I had MDMA powder. I bought a gram and lined it up in a pile and cut it in half then half then half and had 125mg doses. But it isn't that easy with Xanax. Because just a few little more pieces could be a lot and Barr me out.

Can I take the 100mg of Xanax and put it in 100ml of water and mix it up and take a syringe and draw out 1ml whenever I want just 1mg?
Because that seems like it wouldn't work because the powder could not dissolve equally and I could draw up 1ml and have 20mg and be fucked up.

Any help would be great.

IS this 100mg of alprazolam active ingredient, or 100mg of a crushed Xanax?

Alprazolam doesn't dissolve in water. Use alcohol.

Realistically the best option is to buy a milligram scale.

Realistically the best option is to buy a milligram scale.

This.

I know you probably don't want to spend money just to administer your drugs, but to do so safely, and in the interest of harm reduction, buying a milligram scale is an excellent investment.

Note that I said investment, because it will be used more than a handful of times, without a doubt.

This is alprazolam powder. Not crushed Xanax.

I can't buy a mg scale. I'm only doing this once and that's be a waste of $ that I don't have to waste. And other options?

Can you explain how to put it in alcohol?

I'm only 19. I'm just doing this 100mg of Xanax because it was dirt cheap. I'm going to take it every night for the next few weeks until I get out of my withdrawals from smoking Cali Kush all day long for a year. Night sweats and insomnia got to go.

I am thinking I'm going to be forced to pile it up and cut it in half and call it 50 then again call it 25 then again call it 12.5 then again call it 6 then 3 then 1.5 then.75 and put that in some capsules.

I cannot afford to take 5mg and be barred out and wreck my car or something crazy. Go to jail, rob a store. Lol. I've been in the 40mg zone before. Nothing good can come from it.

Is there any other way than buying a scale or using a credit card to bust it in half?

I'm only 19. I'm just doing this 100mg of Xanax because it was dirt cheap. I'm going to take it every night for the next few weeks until I get out of my withdrawals from smoking Cali Kush all day long for a year. Night sweats and insomnia got to go.

I am thinking I'm going to be forced to pile it up and cut it in half and call it 50 then again call it 25 then again call it 12.5 then again call it 6 then 3 then 1.5 then.75 and put that in some capsules.

I cannot afford to take 5mg and be barred out and wreck my car or something crazy. Go to jail, rob a store. Lol. I've been in the 40mg zone before. Nothing good can come from it.

Is there any other way than buying a scale or using a credit card to bust it in half?

Let's see.

You have a product that is active in the single milligram range. No scale, and 100mg of it.

Trying to eyeball this into tiny doses is asking for trouble. Seriously, get a damn scale. You could very easily end up making a dose that is 2 to 3mg off, and end up blacking out.

Also, you say you are using this for withdrawals from smoking bud. I'm sorry, but using a benzo for cannabis withdrawal is a very unwise decision. Taking a benzo "Every night for the next few weeks" will make you psychically addicted to the benzo. You are not solving your problem, simply perpetuating it.

You cannot safely "eyeball" milligrams of powder. Sorry, the graph paper method doesn't work at quantities much less than 100mg. The errors add up too fast.

Your two options are thus:

1. Buy some high proof alcohol - or 99% isopropanol if you can't find anythig else. Get a graduated cylinder or some other accurate measuring tool. Measure out 100ml and dissolve your Xanax in that. Use a dropper or oral syringe (for feeding babies/dogs medicine) to measure it. Keep it in a sealed labeled container so nobody drinks it inadvertently.

2. Buy a milligram scale. You only have to buy a scale once, dude, and it's a useful investment.

You cannot safely eyeball or "bust it in half".

Be aware, what you may have is probably way more liekly to be etizolam or phenazepam, two other benzos often sold illicitly in bulk. And using benzodiazepines to ease withdrawla from marijuana is a losing game- baenzodiazepines are 100x harder to withdraw from.

I already know what benzo withdrawals are lethal etc. I know about it.

I understand that eyeballing won't work which is why I'm here. So...
I'm going to get a graduated cylinder (check)
Fill it up with 100ml of crown royal 80 proof.
Dump the powder in it. Stir it. And it will equally dissolve into the alcohol? Then I just take 1ml out with a dropper and I have 1mg?

It is as simple as that?

I'm Also very positive that what I have is alprazolam powder. Trust me on that part. Can't say how I know though.

If you can't figure out how to dissolve a substance in alcohol, you shouldn't be playing with drugs active at 1mg.

The best alcohol to use is something like Everclear. Higher proof is better. You may have to warm it slightly to get it to dissolve fully. You can also use propylene or polyethylene glycol if you know where to find them. Acetone or isopropanol will work too.

Be wary of evaporation when you make an alcoholic solution, it will slowly become more concentrated over time as the alcohol evaporates. Keep it in a cool dry place in a sealed container.

If you "can't say how you know" it's real alprazolam, you don't know. Unless you robbed a pharmaceutical lab. Alprazolam is virtually unknown in bulk form.

it's as simple as you described in your post. Measure out 100ml, drop the 100mg of powder in and stir it around so it dissolves. It may take a while to dissolve in 80 proof, may need stirring and possibly a bit of heat (don't use a flame though). Then use an oral syringe to take 1ml out and you have yourself 1mg. It's that easy. Make sure you weigh the powder first to ensure it is 100mg though.

If you "can't say how you know" it's real alprazolam, you don't know. Unless you robbed a pharmaceutical lab. Alprazolam is virtually unknown in bulk form.

It came straight from the lab. Straight from the relative that works there to my hands. So I reallllly don't know but at the same time... I know my uncle wouldn't give me something else. It was free (I know I said dirt cheap above.. Free is dirt cheap)

It's not virtually unknown. You can synthesize the crap at your house if you really wanna.

Thanks for all the advice. I got it going now. Although im using crown royal 80 proof (my dads) because I'm 19 and can't go buy Liquor. Nor do I have much money.

Btw, saying I shouldn't be playing around with chemicals active in the 1mg area..... Well.... That's why I'm here. So I can figure it out.
I wouldn't touch it until then. I've had the stuff for about 5 months

you say you can't afford a mg scale and yet you also say you can't afford to wreck your car or go to jail/prison can you see how they conflict with each other it would be in your best interest to by the damn scale

You can synthesize the crap at your house if you really wanna.

Not without a lab you can't. BZD's are not exactly easy to make.

It came straight from the lab. Straight from the relative that works there to my hands. So I reallllly don't know but at the same time... I know my uncle wouldn't give me something else. It was free (I know I said dirt cheap above.. Free is dirt cheap)

It's not virtually unknown. You can synthesize the crap at your house if you really wanna. Pure alprazolam powder is also not virtually unknown, I've had it quite a few times in it's bulk pure powder form, but it's definitely not the ideal source of alprazolam for 99% of those who want to abuse alprazolam.

Thanks for all the advice. I got it going now. Although im using crown royal 80 proof (my dads) because I'm 19 and can't go buy Liquor. Nor do I have much money.

Btw, saying I shouldn't be playing around with chemicals active in the 1mg area..... Well.... That's why I'm here. So I can figure it out.
I wouldn't touch it until then. I've had the stuff for about 5 months

I sincerely doubt that you could make alprazolam at your house.

Please don't bump your own threads. IDK what you mean it came "straight from the lab" but invest in a milligram scale, alprazolam is active at sub milligram dosing..... at just 125micrograms (0.125mg) so there's no way you can safely use pure alprazolam powder without a scale.

I agree with everything Sekio has said.

Why would you get alprazolam powder if you don't even have the means to use it? IMO you'd have been better off just getting 2mg Xanax bars.

Wish I stumbled upon this thread yesterday. Ended up putting three pretty skimpy lines of "99% pure alprazolam powder" in my nose not thinking about dosing and ended up getting three charges at once that same night. Woke up wondering what the fuck happened

You did not get "pure alprazolam powder". You got a research chemical. And yeah benzos have put me in the slammer a couple times too. I tend to avoid them now days.

Despite all the information regarding safe dosing your plan to use it every day for the next few weeks will result in a Benzo-Addiction which is arguable the worst of them all.
Doing this because of THC-Withdrawl is like shooting cannons at mice.

You said you know about Benzo.Addiction and the horrible withdrawl, so why do you want to get addicted to it? (I know you don't "want" but your plan will result in that). Why are you planning to use it consecutive every day?

A Weed addiction can be hard to kick but it is absolutely laughable when compared to a Benzo-Withdrawl. It is like the most benign vs the most dangerous addiction/withdrawl.
Use it for 2-3 days max. and you will probably experience a small rebound but nothing harsh.

Don't use it
every night for the next few weeks until I get out of my withdrawals from smoking Cali Kush all day long for a year. Night sweats and insomnia got to go.

If you do that the insomnia will be multiple times worse and night sweats are gonna be the least of your problems...

Id be real careful with the powders man. It could be pure. My buddy ordered 50 mg of xanax powder took 4 mg and passed right out. Turned out it was pure and not crushed xanax like he thought. Id toss that shit n stick to the pills.