• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids dosing these super potent fent analogues when you buy a g of powder to work with

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
How does one go around dosing up on fentanyl analogues? I cannot eyeball a few microgram :S Carfentanyl is said to be 10.000 times more potent than morphine. [snip] Perhaps a small breath you take when you open the powder form in a ziplock is enough to OD :/

Last edited by a moderator:
[snip]
To answer your question more directly they have multiple cases of people trying to do this and dying from it. If you don't have the correct machine (which is many thousands of dollars and not available to the public) then it is pretty much impossible to correctly dilute carfentanil. Many have tried. Many have died. And yes. The tiniest speck is enough to kill you. The people who make it legally wear full hazmat gear in a clean room. It's very likely you'll die trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only way to make this less dangerous, make no mistake this is still very dangerous, is to dilute it to a very low concentration and volumetrically dose. Also you will need hazmat gear or something better than dishwashing gloves and a bandana over your face incase you have an accident handling the powder.

This involves calculating the milligram of fent against the milliliters of water used to dissolve the powder.

I cleaned up the thread a little, let's please stay on topic :)
I talked with the OP and he understood that his comparison wasn't funny but tactless

You will need to find a suitable solvent to volumetrically dose, use a 0.001 jewelry scale to weigh the material, a clear glass bottle, and a graduated 1ml syringe.
Do not trust cheap scales to be able to accurately measure quantities of less than 50mg.
Be absolutely sure the substance is completely dissolved every time you extract a dose by holding the bottle against a light, and be focused as your life depends on it.
In case of any doubt ask questions here, handling fentanyl analogues is extremely dangerous for you but also for anybody that might try to rescue you if you OD.

there is also from the same user a guide for vaping instead of nasal spray.

I'll give you some simple advice... never mess with Fentanyl analogues, they're just way too dangerous to mess with period! It aint worth it! Plus theres more euphoric and less dangerous opioids you can use. I'd say even DHC has a nicer effect than Fent.

there are so many new rc opiates, i have no idea which one to pick.....Any suggestions?

Oh sorry, I had no idea. A friend of mine is addicted to fent by eating pieces of bandaids...kinda weird..he doesn't seem to understand that 80 times as strong as morphine, is only ment in potency when I tell him to use a bunch of loperamide...

Dears, i have a such problem. Bought through internet, from China, powder that supposed to be carfentanil. When im trying to dissolve it - there are some kind of interlayer of fat remains, so i jut cant prepare it. What can it be, how to dissolve powder? Tried to dissolve in water and ethanol - nothing, this fat is still there

sounds like it has been cut with something ordinary. realisticly, you cannot even take a breath of it as soon as you open the ziplock...

I remember, if correctly, Russian Special Forces used this for taking a theather back from an armed Chechen group while the place was full of civilians. Many people died because of this, not because they were wounded by a weapon.

I remember, if correctly, Russian Special Forces used this for taking a theather back from an armed Chechen group while the place was full of civilians. Many people died because of this, not because they were wounded by a weapon.
Yes, although apparently it was a unspecified carfentanyl analogue.
Dears, i have a such problem. Bought through internet, from China, powder that supposed to be carfentanil. When im trying to dissolve it - there are some kind of interlayer of fat remains, so i jut cant prepare it. What can it be, how to dissolve powder? Tried to dissolve in water and ethanol - nothing, this fat is still there
If the substance it is not completely dissolved, it is impossible to use it.
Maybe find out what could be used as solvent, I dunno, try asking the vendor.

A layer of fat? Do you have any idea if your carfentanil is the freebase or citrate or other salt?
The freebase has a solubility of a little over 4mg/L of water.

Falsified said it. You will DEFINITLEY need hazmat gear when using these analogues. We had a drug dealer kill himself and two of his friends while playing with this stuff. We ended up having to get in a full hazmat suit just to enter the building. Shit was everywhere.

Falsified said it. You will DEFINITLEY need hazmat gear when using these analogues. We had a drug dealer kill himself and two of his friends while playing with this stuff. We ended up having to get in a full hazmat suit just to enter the building. Shit was everywhere.

Ya BTW this is a very important post.
Chances are if you kill yourself, and can't warn others before you pass out, the first people to get in the house might get killed as well.