• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos dosing pure alprazolam powder 1 question

mike.vick

Bluelighter
I've acquired 100mg of xanax powder in a lil baggie. Tryin to ingest most effectively and reasonably.

Would it be effective and reasonable to stick the point of a paper clip in the baggie and dot the end with a miniscule amount of xanax powder and then tap it to your tounge?

not really. 1mg isnt really visible, and you could end up accidentally doing 10mg and ending up on the news.
if you dont have ridiculously good scales, you should make a solution with propylene glycol or everclear.

^^^ I've had to measure 3mg doses of powder in my college Chem lab and it is suprisingly visible, a few tiny flakes.
That being said, you can't really tell much of a difference between 3mg and 15mg. But the a dot on the end of a paperclip could range from 1-5mg perhaps.

Maybe i will do the smallest amount visible

if you insist. but seriously, put the powder away for the night after that just in case or youre really courting disaster, and avoid alcohol.

Just dissolve it and dose volumetrically. It is not much of a hassle and you can dose very properly and avoid potential blackout desasters.

Listen to what everyone else is saying, volumetric dosing is the best way to dose accurately and avoid taking too much. Eyeballing powdered benzos is a wonderful way to black out for days on end.

To update: this stuff after sitting for several days might be a little dissolved now cause i can shake it up a do a couple drops and its not bad news so far

Trying to eyeball anything less than about 100mg is doomed to fail, you have to do this volumetrically. The "smallest amount visible" could be anywhere from 0.1 to 10 mg.