• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe dosing on sub..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ta2demon

Bluelighter
I just want personal experience advice please..im out of town for the 4th and wanna just have a good time..ive be on sub 4mg 2x a day for 3 days...my habit was 90mg a day oxy..my question is this..i have 90mg oxy and I wanna just get high for the fireworks today...i took my 4mg sub 6 hours ago..can I take these and feel anything? Or would it be a waste and not work? Like I said I've only been on them 3 days..i haven't taken oxy since monday..its kind of a one last time thing even tho I have said that before..just wanted to feel good one more time before I was to deep into the subs...thankd

Please read the posting standards thread in my signature, it specifically advises against these exact threads.

Check the suboxone mega thread, you'll find your answer dozens of times in the 8 versions of that thread. Check the OD directory for all archived versions.

Lastly, BL is here for harm reduction not to give you advice with the only purpose being to give you information on how to get high... Lots of other boards out there for that if you like swimming.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.