• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dose conversion between H#3 and H#4

RivieraLife

Greenlighter
Hi guys - I've been doing some research lately and couldn't seem to really find a definitive answer to my question, maybe I haven't been wording it correctly. I'd appreciate a little help (if this is already answered feel free to point me in the right direction, slap me on the wrist and close this)

I usually do about 0.2g of #3 in a day, snorted (I know it isn't that efficient, but it works just fine, plus I just fucking love snorting things) I'd guess my doses are 20-50mg each go, but it takes at least a point to nod.
My question is - how much more potent would #4 be, roughly? I know it's hard to say based on purity but if anyone has a decent amount of experience with both that'd be awesome. I've only done #4 once.

What I'm essentially trying to figure out, is whether it'd be more worth my while to buy 1/2g of #3, or 1/4g of #4 if they are of roughly equal cost. My other alternative I guess would be plugging my #3, but... I don't fancy shoving citric up my ass!

I appreciate you guys reading, so thanks :)

Theres no way we can answer do to purity issues. Assuming they are 100% pure than the conversion is 1 to 1. Heroin is heroin.

I think if you are snorting #3 heroin, and if it average number 3, it's probably also weaker then average #4, and since it's not greatly bioavailable when snorted, I'd say you should probably use about half the amount of #4 as you would #3, and take it from there.

Thanks guys. I knew that the differences in purity would of course be an issue, I just wasn't sure how much the bioavailability would change between the two seeing as #4 is of course much better for sniffing.
I'm just sorta... trying to figure out if it's worth it, or if I should just stick to #3 and get twice as much of it for the same price (say if for example it was of a similar purity, even though of course it won't be)