• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Dosage to maximize effects without OD?

barelysane

Greenlighter
I'm on Vivitrol as part of a parental ultimatum but I really hate and am planning on shooting h again on around day 21-23 after my shot which is coming right up in a few days. I bought a gram (2 bags) a couple days ago and the guy who helped me get it said, "PLEASE be careful, this stuff's really good and figuring out your dosage can be tricky". I've heard mixed things about whether or not Vivitrol has any sort of blocking effect when it comes to overdosing, but I'm definitely aware that it's gonna take me a little more to get the full (or even almost full) high after only 3 weeks instead of the full 4. The last few times I've used it has been with no tolerance and I generally slam between 2 and 3 points, but I'm not sure how strong the stuff was comparatively. I'm tempted to just use one whole bag (0.5g) because that's a little more than in the past but doesn't sound totally crazy (plus it's convenient), or would that be excessive? I have to be a little careful because I'm using alone but I have no history of overdosing and seem to have a fairly high natural tolerance...

Honestly the best answer is to wait a few more days, and when you do decide to use, start small and figure out how good your dope is. please don't just blindly shoot a lot to overcome the vivitrol.
If you want to get high safely it's worth the wait, trust me

I beckon you to be cautious, fentanyl is out there and even if you know exactly how much your tolerance has dropped you are playing with fire.

I can understand the temptation to get high but please take a test dose just to gauge your tolerance. Use like a tenth of your current bag so 50mg our if your 500mg bag, if possible weight it with a scale and use with someone nearby.

echoing the sentiment of the above posters, i urge you to take caution; in your attempts to overcome the vivitrol, coupled with the lowered tolerance forcibly abstaining has gifted you could be the perfect storm. be sure to have a small tester - and if you could, avoid IVing it - smoking is ideal for this but if that;s not possible snortings still good.