• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DOPr (6.6mg oral) - Second Time - Good Golly Miss Molly

Yeah, the it's shitty pop music that's inspired by demons, not rock.

• Haha
Reactions: CFC

Take that back! I won't hear another bad word said about Paris Hilton, Hilary Duff or Lyndsey Lohan's stellar and illustriously creative music careers.

The demonic presence I channeled in this report that is now inhabiting my body musically won't let me take it back. ;)

Just now finished reading your report ... with all that's been going on I hadn't had time. Sound similar to my experience but significantly stronger ! What a difference a single mg can do with this super potent psychedelics. Glad you had such a positive experience. This one's truly a gem.

I liked your description of playing music while under the influence, I've had a couple of trips like that playing with friends, achieving hive mind state. Sadly when I tried DOPr I didn't play any music, but now super curious yo do it next time I take it !

Hey man, I'm glad you've been able to read it. :) Yeah it was extremely strong, my friend took 5mg and we each felt we were on the same general level, but who knows. I wonder how strong 8mg would be? There is at least 1 report I've read of 8mg, but the user, I think, deleted it at some point. :\

HAHA! No shit. It's in pop music too and hip hop. I was not only talking about rock music.

A trip is always a good experience, until it isn't...

I wonder how strong 8mg would be? There is at least 1 report I've read of 8mg, but the user, I think, deleted it at some point. :\

Yeah, I remember reading it, and also that the user posting it stated that it was clearly too much. Going from your report, dosing higher sounds insane, lol. Admittedly you mixed a couple of extras into your trip. I didn't even smoke cannabis, I guess if I did my trip would have been stronger too, and maybe longer. My trip didn't last as much as it did for you. Still an impressive 30 hrs.

Interestingly the cannabis didn't seem to affect it nearly as much as it does with most psychedelics. I had probably 3 hits in total throughout the entire trip. I'm sure it was a factor though.

Also it's worth noting that psychedelics last way longer for me these days than they seem to for most people. Maybe I'm just really sensitive to the trailing effects, and I am certainly prone to insomnia and if I can't sleep and still feel a little trippy, I count that as part of the duration since it's still affecting me, even if the actual trip is gone. But I definitely was still getting visuals for a little over 24 hours.

Your trip reports never fail to entertain Xorkoth. A fantastic and engrossing read, I felt like I was there!

Excellent report Xorkoth! the length of DOC for me at like 18 hours is too extensive for me these days. 40 hours sounds fracking insane lol. Good on you for the incredlibe experience and for the incredible report!

I know exactly what you are talking about regarding n2o and psychedelics. ive been to that environment many many times. it feels insanely familiar every time. almost to a point of dejavu, but not accidental or by coincidence. its by design imo. I read a report one day many years ago about a man that built an entire room into a "starship cockpit" in order to navigate nitrous space efficiently, making use of the aspect you wrote of. It was wild!

Oh yeah, the "gascid" report. That report is crazy, it was by TheMerryPrankster I believe. I wonder whatever happened to him?

Thanks for the comments. :) 40 hours was certainly insane, it was too much. Even so I will do it again from time to time because the trip was so excellent in quality.

As I get older I find psychedelics are lasting longer and longer. When I was in my mid 20s, DOC lasted 18 hours and I could sleep after that. Nowadays at age 36, I still have visuals at 18 hours from DOC and there's no way I can sleep for well over 24 hours. So it's possible DOPr wouldn't last as long for someone else, for example my buddy who took it with me fell asleep before 24 hours, though he said he felt slight aftereffects all the next day. And he fell asleep while still tripping, which is something he seems to be able to do (for example we took acid last weekend and he fell asleep like 7 hours into it).