• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

DOPr (6.6mg oral) - Second Time - Good Golly Miss Molly

Img_9999

Bluelighter
Just now finished reading your report ... with all that's been going on I hadn't had time. Sound similar to my experience but significantly stronger ! What a difference a single mg can do with this super potent psychedelics. Glad you had such a positive experience. This one's truly a gem.

I liked your description of playing music while under the influence, I've had a couple of trips like that playing with friends, achieving hive mind state. Sadly when I tried DOPr I didn't play any music, but now super curious yo do it next time I take it !

Xorkoth

Sr. Mod: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
Hey man, I'm glad you've been able to read it. :) Yeah it was extremely strong, my friend took 5mg and we each felt we were on the same general level, but who knows. I wonder how strong 8mg would be? There is at least 1 report I've read of 8mg, but the user, I think, deleted it at some point. :\

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
Yeah, the it's shitty pop music that's inspired by demons, not rock.
HAHA! No shit. It's in pop music too and hip hop. I was not only talking about rock music.

A trip is always a good experience, until it isn't...

Img_9999

Bluelighter
I wonder how strong 8mg would be? There is at least 1 report I've read of 8mg, but the user, I think, deleted it at some point. :\
Yeah, I remember reading it, and also that the user posting it stated that it was clearly too much. Going from your report, dosing higher sounds insane, lol. Admittedly you mixed a couple of extras into your trip. I didn't even smoke cannabis, I guess if I did my trip would have been stronger too, and maybe longer. My trip didn't last as much as it did for you. Still an impressive 30 hrs.

Xorkoth

Sr. Mod: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
Interestingly the cannabis didn't seem to affect it nearly as much as it does with most psychedelics. I had probably 3 hits in total throughout the entire trip. I'm sure it was a factor though.

Also it's worth noting that psychedelics last way longer for me these days than they seem to for most people. Maybe I'm just really sensitive to the trailing effects, and I am certainly prone to insomnia and if I can't sleep and still feel a little trippy, I count that as part of the duration since it's still affecting me, even if the actual trip is gone. But I definitely was still getting visuals for a little over 24 hours.