Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DOPr (2.55mg) - First Time - First Low-Dose Trial and Observations

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
DOPr Trial #1
by Xorkoth

A short time ago I managed to receive a substantial stash of DOPr in powder form, from the same place that the recent DOPr blotters going around were originally from before being resold. I decided spur of the moment this morning to take my test/low dose. I have a 4mg dose planned for next weekend. My state of mind is very good today, I just spent a wonderful night with my girl and woke up sluggish but happy. Everything in my life is going great, I'm doing stuff I am passionate about every day and I have an extraordinary amount of personal freedom. The setting is at home by myself, at work. When I got home this morning, I made solutions out of some of my DOPr, DOiP, and DOF. The DOF appears as a fluffy white powder that smells very much like other fluorinated amphetamines. Of that one I made a 10mg/mL solution. The DOiP came in powdery but solid rocks that could be easily picked up without breaking with a pair of tweezers. Of this I made a 5mg/mL solution. The DOPr looks surprisingly similar to 2C-P (or 2C-E), but more solid and crystally. It came in white (almost slightly yellowish depending on light) snowflake-like crystals, sort of powdery and sort of crystally (as opposed to 2C-X flakes which are entirely soft/powdery, these are more crystalline). Of this I made a 1mg/mL solution. I have some 1mL oral syringes I got free at my local pharmacy, that have .1mL large markings and even 10 subdivisions of each of those, so I am able to measure 1mg/mL solutions to 10ug accuracy, with any scale inaccuracy spread evenly over 30mL or so. I strongly recommend going this route if you plan to work with potent chemicals like any of the DOXs.

I knew I had to work today but I felt comfortable taking a low dose. Also later in the evening I have band practice, and I'm hoping this will provide a sparkle that will be beneficial for that.

8-18-15 at 10:20am - Ingested 1.3mg of DOPr in solution, first dose ever taken other than a miniscule allergy test (.25mg) right after I got it that had no discernable effect.

10:49am - Faint alerts? I feel sure this will provide some sort of low-end experience. Not surprising since it seems roughly half as potent as DOC or a little more, and even .5mg of DOC provides a sparkle for the day and even sometimes very light psychedelia.

11:30am - Definitely a small effect now. Compared to DOC it is actually significantly nicer. Early stage DOC has some jitteriness/sweatiness and usually feels a bit overwhelming if I'm sitting inside working like I am now, even at a low dose like this. There is also a lot of excess energy with the DOC come-up, even at low doses. But this low-dose DOPr feeling is extraordinarily comfortable. I feel in a good mood, and the physical feeling is calm, smooth, and velvety. Really quite nice.

12:05pm - No real development but it still feels great. Work is not impacted in any way, in fact my patience is improved. I think in a while I'm going to go work out, but for now I am going to eat some chicken curry... appetite is not affected.

12:37pm - Just ate, it was very satisfying. I decided to take 1.25mg more of DOPr because this is so nice, but I'd like to see what it's like a little more developed.

2:25pm - Just got back from working out; the workout went great, I did deadlifts, chest presses, rows, triceps, biceps and abs, plus ended with a farmer's walk/shrugs. I felt strong and healthy and I had more strength and stamina than last time by a very noticeable degree (though I just got back into it after 2 months off so it's natural I'd be gaining strength back quickly). The buzz has increased for sure, it's more of the same but stronger. I feel a little bit like I'm on a drug but really it's more similar to that LSD sort of feeling where it almost doesn't feel like a drug when you're not deep in, but more like a natural state that is different from usual. It's really so comfortable, almost like a blanket wrapped around me, a very light and unconstricting one that's as soft as can be.

3:14pm - Took BP: 156/72, 80bpm. Wish I would have thought to do it beforehand. I rarely take my BP so I'll try to remember to try again tomorrow or the next day when I'm baseline. I also worked out recently and was just washing dishes so I'm going to try to lay down for a bit sometime and take it again.

This feels very serene, I am calm, collected, happy and I feel good. Nothing about this feels at all alarming. It's also quite clear-headed. I'm navigating work projects and work phone conversations with complete ease. The redose has made it a little more drug-feeling, but it's still entirely pleasant and welcome.

4:25pm - Just took a shower which was nice. This feels a little more psychedelic now, though there are no visuals. I'm thinking this really takes longer to come up than DOC by a substantial bit... which would make sense. Trying to finish up some work stuff, it's still not impacted but I do feel like I can't wait til work is done now, and I can get over to band practice. Took my BP again, this time it's 133/66 and 79bpm.

6:16pm - Work got crazy and I got out a bit late. Despite the increased amount of tripping, it was still easy to navigate but it did get a little stressful. However, it would have been stressful anyway, trying to finish up 4 things along with some emergency requests by the end of the day. Anyway, it's over now and I'm heading to band practice.

Next day reflections and summary​

Band practice went very well. I had a blast and felt creative, though it was not my best practice (but still a great and productive one). I'm not sure if that was due to the DOPr though, as I felt it was easy to focus and I didn't feel any impairment of my motor functions. I of course spent lots of time hanging out too as the band members are my best friends in town, and my other best friend in town lives there too. I was in a great mood for that and quite articulate. I ended up drinking 2 40oz ~5% beers over the course of a few hours, plus one more regular size beer, so about 8 12oz beers (which is something I do with some frequency, when I go to band practice). Like with DOC, alcohol mixed well, though the combination was less satisfying than it is with DOC. I suspect that the relative lack of stimulation of DOPr as compared to DOC prevented that additional alcohol tolerance from happening, so I got pretty drunk by the end of those beers. With DOC it takes a long time to get fully drunk and there seems to be a synergy between it and alcohol; with DOPr there was no apparent synergy, even though it felt nice and was enjoyable. At about 2am I went home. I watched some episodes of the Simpsons, Bluelighted/moderated a bit, and fell asleep. Sleep was good, except I overslept a bit and fortunately did not miss anything at work. I slept about 7 hours. This morning I feel fine... I can perhaps still detect a bit of the body buzz but otherwise I feel normal. I just took my BP again, and now it's 135/60 at 72bpm (I took ~150mg of caffeine when I woke up so it's probably still a little higher than baseline, but I also took the same amount of caffeine yesterday when I woke up, a bit before taking the DOPr, so the comparison should still be valid). So it seems that DOPr does increase my BP and HR slightly, but not by much, at least at this dose. Sometime I'd like to take my BP on DOC for comparison purposes, but I can say with some certainty that DOC makes me more stimulated than this by a good margin. Also, DOPr did not cause me to sweat at all, whereas DOC always causes hand and foot sweat during the first half (I am prone to this however). I have tried DOT/aleph-1, DOB, DOC, DOI, and DOM, and this seemed less stimulating than all of them. Currently I'd say DOPr and DOC are tied by a huge margin for my favorite DOXs over the others. There are things I like better about each of them but they seem to fit in nicely with each other. DOI and DOB seem much rougher to me, and less enjoyable, and DOM is just less exciting to me than either. DOT was strange and I only tried it once but didn't like it very much. I have by a tremendous margin the most experience with DOC out of the DOXs, as it's one of my very favorite drugs, which is why I compare the two so frequently in this report. Plus I just find them to have more similarities to each other than to any of the other DOXs.

Overall I really loved my low-dose trial of DOPr and I look forward to my next dose (which I think will be 5mg now, after this trial, in a week or two). I found the body feeling to be even better than DOC's. I really enjoy how DOC feels but a drawback of it is that you can feel it a lot more in your body, as an electric energy sensation. This is great for hiking and other physical activities but it can become uncomfortable in other situations, if it doesn't have an outlet. DOPr, however, did not give me any excess energy at all. I was able to sit still and be completely comfortable. And sleep at the end of the night, even after longer than the time that had elapsed since taking the DOPr and sleeping, can be quite difficult due to this excess energy. DOPr really didn't seem to give me any extra energy, though I was certainly focused and awake. The body high was entirely comfortable and felt quite good, and sleep was as easy as usual (at least after that number of hours, plus alcohol). The ease of everything was very nice. Nothing felt threatening or uncomfortable the whole time. I was better able to navigate socially and professionally than I am with DOC, though I am able to do it pretty easy usually with DOC. There are two things I like about DOC better. The first is that it provides more of a direct euphoria. DOPr's euphoria, at this dose, was more of a zen-like calm feeling where I felt extremely content and at peace. perhaps that will change at a higher dose. The other thing is that DOPr felt more or less the same the whole time, it just slowly ramped up and down in intensity. DOC on the other always produces a more full-on trip in the first half, and then levels off into one of the greatest states I know how to achieve on the plateau stage, where I become, for lack of a better term, a dynamo, socially, mentally, and emotionally. Sociability was unaffected and fun for the entire duration of this DOPr trial, even the come-up, but the plateau stage of DOC makes socializing much more satisfying than I felt at any point with DOPr. DOPr does not seem to have this same magical plateau stage shift in effects, though it's possible it will at a full dose. However I suspect not, as DOC produces this effect for me regardless of dose. I can't speak yet to a comparison of the psychedelic nature of the two, as I feel at this dose the full nature of the effects never developed. One other thing I noticed is that the come-up of DOPr was much smoother and longer than DOC's comeup. With DOC it really begins a bit like a rocket right at about 1 hour after taking it... the come-up happens pretty quickly and can be disconcerting if I'm not focusing that energy and attention on something engaging, even with quite low doses comparable to this dose. With DOPr it began slowly and calmly and continued to build over several hours, but at no point did it feel intense or uncomfortable.

Also I smoked weed at several points throughout the experience, and it mixed fine. No synergy or anything, at this dose. I got high though and it felt nice. When I get my testing reagents I will post some reagent results as well.

I hope you found this report on a currently quite rare DOX substance useful. I'm happy to contribute it and I will be contributing at least two more in the relatively near future, when I try my 5mg dose and then probably an 8mg dose (depending on how the 5mg dose goes), to get a broad spectrum of the ranges of this chemical's effects. I definitely will not do either of these doses while working, I only did that because I knew it would go fine at this dose (or I was as sure as I could be), and I know myself and psychedelics very well. So far it seems like a real gem and I'm excited to experiment further!

substancecode_dopr
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
roacode_oral
exptype_positive

Last edited:
Thank you. :) I always love to be able to provide reports on little-known substances. I'm eventually going to also try DOiP and DOF and report on those as well, but I think I'm going to flesh out my DOPr experience first. it's going to be time-consuming to test those since SO little is known but the dosage is expected to be pretty high for DOXs. I'll have to work up slowly.

Just submitted it to Erowid.

Last edited:
Interesting report :) Thank you.

One of the things I liked best about DOC is the plateau stage you speak of. For me, it always felt very serene, more social, allowed me to appreciate life's beauty more and was almost euphoric. This often lasted for a couple days beyond the trip for me (always low doses... I have never pushed the envelope with any long acting psychedelic).

I'm interested to hear how your up coming higher dose experience goes. I'm also interested in how things fare for you in the following days.

Have a safe trip

I'll be sure to report on those things, as they're on my mind as well. The plateau stage is my favorite part of DOC, it's a really special state where everything is working perfectly physically, mentally and emotionally. I actually find it quite euphoric too. This was a little bit like the DOC plateau the whole time, except not nearly as powerful. This could be because of dose but my feeling is that it will be smoother than DOC throughout but without the juxtaposition of that perfect plateau. I think this because for me DOC produces this effect even at a low dose, albeit much less powerfully. I didn't notice any distinct shift in effects at any time, the nature of it was the same the whole time. But I could be wrong about that.

Excellent! I'm a bass player :)

Nice! I play keys. The bass player in our band is an awesome dude who I hang out with and trip with more than anyone else.

Be careful about that blood pressure. 135 to 156 isnt a slight increase, considering that you took only a low dose.

I suspect any BP spikes on DOPR wouldn't be significantly different from DOC, though.

So it seems to me that you're generally characterizing DOPR as less subjectively good than DOC, but with fewer side effects. It might be hard for you to answer this before you have experience with higher doses, but what's your predicted usage case for each of these? When do you see yourself choose DOPR over DOC?

Whoa DOF? I've tried 2C-TFM and really loved it so i'm more curious about DOF as I really liked the trifluoromethyl there with TFM. I'd imagine the dose would be high but not TOO high :). Do you know its 100% for sure DOF you have? I have never heard of anyone getting any, I hope its the real thing. I'll be hoping to read a report from you on that one too. This DOPr sounds good too if its even more calmer than DOC.

I've always wished I could obtain some DON. It sounded like one of the best ones or at least one of the more fun ones. I know a guy personally (lived near me) who wrote one of the rare DON reports on bluelight and he said it had some really unique visuals and was one of the best DOx's. Popular in Russia for some reason, I was never able to get it myself though.

Last edited:
Be careful about that blood pressure. 135 to 156 isnt a slight increase, considering that you took only a low dose.

I suspect any BP spikes on DOPR wouldn't be significantly different from DOC, though.

So it seems to me that you're generally characterizing DOPR as less subjectively good than DOC, but with fewer side effects. It might be hard for you to answer this before you have experience with higher doses, but what's your predicted usage case for each of these? When do you see yourself choose DOPR over DOC?

I see myself choosing DOC over DOPr for camping and hiking, because of the energy and focus. I'd use DOPr if I was going to be hanging out and listening to/playing music, currently I think (though late-stage DOC is perfect for this too). I dunno, it's hard to say at this stage since I have only taken a low dose of DOPr.

I am 99% sure it's DOF, the DOPr seems legit. I want to get them all lab tested to be sure though, but it's kind of expensive. I'd like to try DON as well, I remember reading about it being in Russia at the time.

Cool report! Low doses definitely supplement everyday duties (like when I cooked on it). I like that you finally tried it with great results. Imo you're a lot more qualified to expound upon DOPr's effects since you have a lot of experience with the DOxs, especially DOC. So I was always interested in hearing about your trial. :)

After trying this one too, I did notice that it is a bit weaker mg to mg compared to other DOxs, which I didn't expect at first. I'm glad you detected that since I'd actually trust your judgments on DOPr more than my own, even though I tried it too. =D

That one 8mg trial I had was truly overboard in its effects for me, but then again I can only speak for myself so I think you'll handle it a lot better than I did. I do have to admit that I wasn't very comfortable and did get a bit nervous when the effects ramped up the way it did, but I don't think that'll happen to you though. As we all know, the effects of psychedelics will change/increase depending on our immediate "set" status.

So on that note, DOPr is very psychedelic on high doses. I'm sure you'll know how to navigate through the trip just fine. Since I'm very confident of your safety consciousness, I'll just say I wish you many fun trips on this one. I wish I had more to explore with DOPr too. :)

Yeah I'm pretty happy about it. :) Also I'm looking forward to a fully immersive psychedelic experience, usually my trips are lighter and don't reach +3 these days.

Nice report! DOx homologues really have taken my interest as of late, so it's nice to get some reports on this underreported one. Would you imagine the energy to grow later on in the dose range, or do you think this will stay calm and soothing? All I've read has been a bit conflicting.

It's hard to say. I think it will remain less energy-filled than DOC though, simply because even at comparably low doses DOC gives me a lot more energy than this did. My feeling is it will stay pretty soothing. But I'll find out for sure soon.

IIRC, on a high dose the peak doesn't start for a while, even after the initial come up phase which was around hour 3. So from about hour 8 is when it's at its highest, and pretty much plateaus from there for quite a while. Even at hour 18 it should still be going strong.

I'm usually sensitive to all chems when I first try them, so yeah, it might and should be a bit different for others. But I have a feeling that a lot of the "defining" characteristics should be the same for most. Namely I'm pretty sure the peak/plateau will last a lot longer than most other chems. It seems to be a part of its effects.

But yeah, I think its better to wait for Xorkoth to take a high dose and report on it. I think that's only 3 of us now that have tried it and reported on it? So I'm looking forward to more reports from him. :)

Nice report! I'm looking forward to hearing about your deeper forays. I love psychedelics with a really transparent / nonexistent body-high, so I'm pretty interested in trying this one at some point.

IIRC, on a high dose the peak doesn't start for a while, even after the initial come up phase which was around hour 3. So from about hour 8 is when it's at its highest, and pretty much plateaus from there for quite a while. Even at hour 18 it should still be going strong.

I'm usually sensitive to all chems when I first try them, so yeah, it might and should be a bit different for others. But I have a feeling that a lot of the "defining" characteristics should be the same for most. Namely I'm pretty sure the peak/plateau will last a lot longer than most other chems. It seems to be a part of its effects.

But yeah, I think its better to wait for Xorkoth to take a high dose and report on it. I think that's only 3 of us now that have tried it and reported on it? So I'm looking forward to more reports from him. :)

Yeah I could tell it didn't reach the strongest effect until... around 6pm, which was about 8 hours after I took the first dose. Certainly it will last a very long time for anyone, as that's its duration. It's definitely really long, though at this dose I was able to sleep before it wore off all the way. At a full dose I'm sure it will last longer, that's how most things work, especially the DOXs. I also feel that its physically light nature will remain at higher dosages. It really felt good, though I can imagine it getting intense as the dose increases.

Ah yes, I remember falling asleep too. I probably didn't pick the best time to take it, but I couldn't wait, lol.

Ah I see, that's definitely true for most substances. Or I guess all actually? :)

Yup, the smooth body high is really enjoyable on DOPr. I'm glad you're trailing this one, since I'd like to see how it is between 4mg-8mg and such. I only have 6mg left, so I want to know how it goes for you. It should be really good though, which is why I'm too sad to take the last of it already. I might just skip on 2C-T-7 and end it with this one. :)

It is extremely similar to the experience I had with DOM the last weekend... The more I read about it, the more enthusiast I get about it. DOM was really, really gentle. I can't imagine a psychedelic amphetamine that's even gentler!

Really interesting to know that it does not have the vasoconstruction factor, it's the only side effect I remember from DOC.

It's similoar to DOM sort of too, in the gentleness, but it's at least as similar to DOC as to DOM. The body feeling is different from DOM and more like DOC, minus the side effects and energy. It's overall more euphoric than DOM in my experience so far.

Hmm, I do wonder how all of the other DOXs are. But I'd probably only like to try DOC and DOM, though I don't think I can get DOM.

DOPr is definitely euphoric. It just feels really nice and puts you in a good mood. It's subtle but pretty strong, kind of like it's chillin' in the background but it's all over. And ya, it lasts for many hours. I can't say it enough, but it's really good and I've tried a decent number of substances. The lack of body load is what makes it very appealing to me. :)