• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Doof drugs

sunsolunar said:
Actually yeah, nitrous. I've never tried it myself but at the same forementioned doof before we walked down to the main dance area, we heard people 'howling' together standing in a group. We had no idea was was going on! Later when I went around to help clear leaf litter away from campfires, we saw heaps of bulbs on the ground.

Alchohol first, then marijuana and nitrous, then MDMA, then LSD, then Amphetamines, then anyother psychedlic. Mushrooms (specifically Philosophers Stones) seem popular too. Though most doofs seem to be huge piss ups more then anything.

^Agreed about the alcohol, while alot of doofers I know don't mind a drink, especially on the dancefloor...the majority look down on getting drunk and drunk people at doofs. Might just be my crew though

At the doofs I've been to, it's been LSD, weed and alcohol. However, just about anything goes. I've encountered MDMA, 2C-B, mushrooms, methamphetamine, salvia and probably more that I can't think of right now.

In may experience for the big festival doofs that last a couple of days people will generally get pissed and stoned during the saturday. there is alot of drinking and alot of pot smoking throughout the day, but generally there isn't much rowidness. alot of the time people will take LSD druing the day or other psychedelics and keep driking and smoking throughout. come night time people get into anything and everything, especially LSD, MDMA, meth being the most common. nitrous seems to be very commonly used too. by the morning most people ar on pills. i would say that pills and acid are the most common.

Last edited by a moderator:
At ****(was anyone else there??) there was a keg and a cocktail table at the main dancefloor which was cool, not that it was mine :)

[EDIT: No event names. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
A nice and well deserved drink after a bloody long drive! Cocktails at a doof, that would have been alright!

sunsolunar said:
What about methylone? Does that ever appear at doofs? (in anyone's experience)

Unlikely it would. It's just as illegal here as MDMA. I think people would prefer MDMA to methylone, no?

Last doof i went to *lots* of people had taken mesculine, obviously there was a good source there. But Alcohol, lsd, mdma were very rampet aswell.

I would have to dedicate my post to the west coast, and admit that meth and ecstacy are the two most popular event drugs, however, LSD would come a close third at bush doofs and raves. Mushrooms would probably be more prevalent than LSD at raves and bush doofs when in season, but it definately depends on your circle of friends and the general availability of the drug - for example mushrooms are almost unheard of when not in season, and LSD tends to come in 'waves' of availability.