• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Don't smoke coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalaxyNinja66

Bluelighter
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm a dumbass. Get it out of your system.

So I was bored and out of anything smokeable, in fact, I was out of everything period. I was looking for a good buzz and reading Erowid (which I've learned is not very accurate) and went to the caffeine section. I was curious as to why in the hell caffeine is considered recreational at all when I saw a report by someone who tried to smoke coffee. After reading this, I decided to try it myself. Well, I went outside, lit up, and... DRUMROLL!!!...

...Was extremely disappointed. I took two hits and decided, "NO NO NO GOD NO!!!" 'twas harsh smoke indeed... I babied the rest of the horrible "Coffee joint", went inside, and wrote this. In hindsight, it might've been how I rolled the joint, I spooned a ton of coffee in, but the shit kept falling out(Its not like big hunks of plant matter, it's tiny crushed up bits, ERRRR!). Being out of rolling papers, (and out of pages in my bible) I decided to use half a paper towel. Paper towels just weren't working on their own, so I tightly wrapped some thin paper from my joke book around it, and hoped for the best. I will retry this when I get rolling paper.

Hahahahaha! Oh my soul, thanks for the laugh dude.

Jesus..lol....on a serious note though, I've seen ppl on here who's DOC was/is caffeine. I'm pretty sure they said they use USP grade caffeine powder though, not smoked coffee beans lol

i've never seen someone so desperate to get high in horrible ways as you are.

seriously, at your age it should be easy to find weed. ask the other kids at school

Next time try rolling your coffee with banana peels, you'll get extra high.

Status
Not open for further replies.