• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants dont know what i should do with it.

SpageX

Greenlighter
Hey everyone. i have in my possession some what was suppossed to be meth and when i purchased it the guy said it had just been made and thats why it was wet and kinda oily looking and all together in a pasty clump. then he said leave lid open and in a few hours itll harden and be good to go. Alas that never happened. when i asked him whats going on his response was "I think they forgot to spray it". i dont know what theyd spray it with to cause that hardening to happen. Now its a month later and i still have this not as wet kinda grainy to the touch, goo that id really love to use. Can anyone please guide me to next step. Ive read a lot on recrystallization . Could that be what i need to do? thx for help

Imo you'd be better off throwing it away as this doesn't sound like meth. It might be some sort of solvent but it's impossible to tell without a proper lab test
If you really insist on using it you could try to dissolve it in ethanol as meth should be soluble and go from there

It's possible that what you have is meth that someone stored improperly... meth is quite hygroscopic and absorbs water from the environment if not left in sealed containers.

You can have it reagent tested (color changing reagents like Mecke and Marquis can be done by anyone who isn't colorblind) or professionally tested by a service like Ecstasydata.

Or the safest option is to throw it out if you don't know what it is.