• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Doing things on MDMA you regret afterwards - Is it just me?

Abundance

Greenlighter
So I've taken MDMA a couple of times, every time has been on my own at home with good music and it's always been awesome. One of my problems is though that I get so overwhelmed by the feeling that I always end up sending inapropriate texts or messages to people and get overly honest, admitting and telling things which I really shouldn't be talking about. To be honest, I get like this on quite a few drugs, anything that makes me happy, relaxed or overconfident but MDMA is without a doubt the worst. I know I am going to regret it whilst I'm writing it but I just can't stop myself. I can't imagine what crazy and inapropriate things I'd do if I took it with other people or in a public place. I know it's kind of part of the MDMA experience but I really do take it too far. Last night I took a pretty high dose (200+ mg) of good crystals and ended up writing a long message to someone and I've been lying in bed all day regretting it. I actually haven't felt the typical "comedown" I sometimes get but the immense regrett after doing something stupid is probably worse.

So is this normal? Is there any way to stop doing it, I enjoy MDMA too much to give it up and it's not a huge deal, it just really ruins the experience. I've got a reply to my message but am too scared to open it, I can't even bring myself to re-read what I wrote but I have an idea. Arghh :( :(

Why don't u share with us what u wrote? Sorry I'm nosey. Maybe u should bring ur phone and computer to ur friends house when u roll so u can't get on em. I wouldn't worry bout it unless ur sending messages to ur best friends girl saying u wana sleep with her then I'd say u have a problem but mdma makes people open up and s
ay how they feel. Why not try taking it with another person

I always write out a nice status for facebook, or a long text to someone I like. Luckily I always get to the end, re-read it and then just think to myself "i'll read it again in a couple of hours and decide if I want to send it".

Why don't u share with us what u wrote? Sorry I'm nosey. Maybe u should bring ur phone and computer to ur friends house when u roll so u can't get on em. I wouldn't worry bout it unless ur sending messages to ur best friends girl saying u wana sleep with her then I'd say u have a problem but mdma makes people open up and s
ay how they feel. Why not try taking it with another person
Well I don't really have any good friends, or to be honest I probably don't have anything at all resembling real friendship. It's mainly people I've known before that I've moved away from but still keep in touch with, or the odd people I talk to online, the odd one I've met. Hence why I always do drugs alone, even though I swore to myself I would not waste any more MDMA experience (I hear that the magic wears off after a while, even with breaks in between) on my own but It's too great not to take, all my MDMA experiences have pretty much been the happiest moments in my life so I'll probably keep taking it alone.

Regarding what I wrote, well.. I guess it wasn't a huge deal. Just writing a long, painfully detailed and over the top-emotionall message to a girl who is clearly not interested, not the first time I've done it, although I used to get more sympathetic replies, I guess she's fed up, the reply was something along the lines of "I can't be bothered with this, just leave me alone, sort yourself out". If I posted what I wrote you'd probably understand my anxiety about this haha, not to mention the glimmer of hope MDMA always creates only to end up becoming another rejection when I'm already extremely down as it is. Feel like a right idiot.. would kill for some opiods right now :(

I'm the same as you Abundance. I always do shit, especially regarding girls that I regret the next day. Hell some moments of my roll 3 months ago still make me blush and hide in shame today lol... I think the reason you're texting and shit is because you are rolling alone and you just feel the need for some companionship/sharing the amazing feeling. The solution is rather simple. Don't roll alone. I'm sure you can find SOMEONE who will roll with you.. The feelings will be mutual and it won't really be an issue.

Get involved in the rave scene, fuck bitches, use a condom. I guess that's a nice short term fix.

I know exactly what you mean. The post-MDMA depression seems to make me regret most things. On a night out I try to pull women of course and what better way with than with the support of MDMA. I am so easily distracted etc and just having a general good time to focus on things like pulling. I just wonder round talking to the whole club without thinking, making a fool of myself. I then wake up and remember these embarrassing moments.

Yeah, i started using MDMA again after a long break (some other drug dependency issues took hold during that time) and the first few times doing it I opened up to people I didn't really know and trust about those drug issues. I regretting it for a few weeks. But I just accepted I needed to get it off my chest; I needed to talk to someone about this stuff. I think it's healthy. And I really don't care what people think of me; and that's the crux of this issue, isn't it?

But now I realise this tendency of mine to be open, I have enough self realization and control to stop doing it. Just be aware of it and think "would I say this sober? Do I want to tell this person this stuff"

It's definitely common. I'm pretty sure most of us have done things like that :p. Who are you rolling with? Anyone? From your post, it seems like you are rolling alone. MDMA is very social, as you can tell, so maybe try it in a club or with some friends or something :).

yeah. totally normal bro. i do and say stupid shit all the time on MDMA that i kinda regret the next day. fuck it though man, its not that big of a deal. you will be dead someday and all the stupid shit you said on M doesnt even matter anymore. i say fuck it! but yeah, everyone has a good point about rolling alone. its a bit more fun to roll with friends and talk with em an shit. i know what you mean for sure though man. i always call an ex GF or some girl i wanna fuck and say some stupid shit lol. im sure this happens to ALOT of people man. not to mention the comedown doesnt help you feel any better about the retarted shit you said the night before. totally normal bro. maybe try and hide your phone from yourself before you roll?

That's so true, you don't have that little feeling that says: '' Wait a second, don't tell him/her this!'' You just go on and tell it like if it's completly normal haha.

Heck, I remember one night I found a chick with his bf, both very chill and friendly, i ended up telling em that i went to the bathroom, and that i had that little powder, put in water and drank it haha and that it was ecstasy.

Then there was that blond chick, gave me a hug asked her for another she said she charges... then i was like'' Ohhh ok, so you are a slut'' and went find other ppl to socialize with haha.

That's so true, you don't have that little feeling that says: '' Wait a second, don't tell him/her this!'' You just go on and tell it like if it's completly normal haha.

Heck, I remember one night I found a chick with his bf, both very chill and friendly, i ended up telling em that i went to the bathroom, and that i had that little powder, put in water and drank it haha and that it was ecstasy.

Then there was that blond chick, gave me a hug asked her for another she said she charges... then i was like'' Ohhh ok, so you are a slut'' and went find other ppl to socialize with haha.

i think thats a prostitute................

i know many people that has done that myself included, its pretty common with mdma ime, i have also known individuals that shut up the whole time while rolling.

i have done some things i regret on mdma for sure, off the top of my head, plugging 1 mdma med tablet after i have already ate 4 orally, very bad i know. flushed mushrooms down the toilet. eat way more mdma than i should have. \

when i roll completely alone the urge to communicate with someone can be strong, just turn off your phone throw some music on and zone out. ime when i zone out and get really comfortable on mdma alone i can focus on it alot more, imo when i shut up and relax i can roll the hardest, different for everyone though.

^^^^^^yeah i agree with 2c- in a way. when ur alone and you just lay in bed and zone out on some very LOUD trance/dub music i seem to roll harder in a way.

i think cause you can just sit and focus on it and your not distracted by whats going on all around you. i suggest some loud dubstep and just zone out on itunes visualizer is the BEST.

I somehow thought it would be cool for my then girlfriend to full on french kiss my sister when we were all really high on MD at a rave a few years ago 8( . It was fucking weird.... plus yeah called tons of girls I hadn't spoken to for months and expressed my utter love for them... I don't do MD anymore..

im too busy running around like a mad cunt making mandy friends and raving to send texts to people or go on facebook