Doing extreme cardio on Tren Ace ??

Chris42393

Bluelighter
So this is a question for the future (about a year roughly). Anyways, I want to apply for another Fire/Rescue department and have to take this EXTREME physical/cardio test.

I want the increase in strength while doing it (Ill obviously have a year to train for it), but I want that increased help by using Tren Ace. Can you do extreme cardiovascular training while using Tren?

Like I said, ill be training for a good year or so before I even take the test, but the extra help would be nice. I REALLY want to be on this department and passing this test is CRUCIAL.

Thanks,

Chris

Of course you can but I’m willing to bet the test isn’t that extreme...not to mention no one would want to run tren for a year lol. I’ve watched plenty of friends get through special forces training with and without PEDs and I doubt fire rescue is even close.

When you mean extreme cardio, can you put that in terms of how long you’re maintsining a 200+ bpm heart rate or something similar?

I know it wont be close to Special Forces training, as I have gone through that myself (BUDs, 2 weeks till graduation, but had medical problems and got discharged). But the total amount of time it will be around 15 minutes (with a sustained heart rate around 200, like you mentioned). I will be in full Firefighter Bunker gear with a weighted vest of 75 pounds. We start out on a step mill for 5 mins, climbing 60 steps per minute (with the 75-pound vest included) and then proceed to different physical events. But the main thing is doing extreme physical work while on a very powerful steroid. I was just wondering because I'd rather not have a heart attack LOL.

I know doesn't sound that bad, but A LOT of people fail it. Even people with military experience. I have not trained extensively since I got discharged and a little extra help would be nice.

Im not running Tren for a year, just before the test (I will be running a cycle then).

Keep the tren low and you'll be alright. Like 200/week. You'll get good strength. Do your endurance training for some weeks on the tren leading up to it to be sure you're adapted to the hindrance the tren may cause. 200 doesn't affect my cardio but ymmv

A
Keep the tren low and you'll be alright. Like 200/week. You'll get good strength. Do your endurance training for some weeks on the tren leading up to it to be sure you're adapted to the hindrance the tren may cause. 200 doesn't affect my cardio but ymmv
Awesome, that sounds good! Ill definitely do some training with it beforehand to see how it is. Good thing about Ace is it gets out of your system fast, just in case lol

Thanks for the input brotha.

A

Awesome, that sounds good! Ill definitely do some training with it beforehand to see how it is. Good thing about Ace is it gets out of your system fast, just in case lol

Thanks for the input brotha.
No problem man. Depending how long you run it, you can adapt to the cardio sides pretty well. I was doing medium intensity and hiit in contest prep on 400/week with relative ease after a few weeks. The fatter you are, the more it will affect your cardio.

I personally wouldent use tren as it's known to reduce cardiovascular endurance. Hell just walking up a few flights of stairs while on tren you get winded. I personally know guys that have so much trouble with cardio on tren they completely avoid it all together and just increase there stims and lower calories instead. I'd choose something like equipoise which is known for boosting endurance capability along with RBC. I'd avoid using tren for this test if I were you my man. I'd go as far as too say you'd be better off without it.

I personally wouldent use tren as it's known to reduce cardiovascular endurance. Hell just walking up a few flights of stairs while on tren you get winded. I personally know guys that have so much trouble with cardio on tren they completely avoid it all together and just increase there stims and lower calories instead. I'd choose something like equipoise which is known for boosting endurance capability along with RBC. I'd avoid using tren for this test if I were you my man. I'd go as far as too say you'd be better off without it.
Thanks for the reply brotha, yeah I was looking at EQ. I think im going to try to get that instead. I heard it boosted endurance, but didnt know that about the RBC. Definitely interesting! Thankfully I got a year, so ill have plenty of time to do more research lol

The only reason why I thought about Tren was because of the strength increase, which would definitely be helpful lol

Thanks for the reply brotha, yeah I was looking at EQ. I think im going to try to get that instead. I heard it boosted endurance, but didnt know that about the RBC. Definitely interesting! Thankfully I got a year, so ill have plenty of time to do more research lol

The only reason why I thought about Tren was because of the strength increase, which would definitely be helpful lol
No doubt my man, hey eq will give some surprising strength gains as well and are argubably much more functional than the monstrous yet more superficial strength gains tren will yeald. Another year of research will only help as you know brother!

I know it wont be close to Special Forces training, as I have gone through that myself (BUDs, 2 weeks till graduation, but had medical problems and got discharged). But the total amount of time it will be around 15 minutes (with a sustained heart rate around 200, like you mentioned). I will be in full Firefighter Bunker gear with a weighted vest of 75 pounds. We start out on a step mill for 5 mins, climbing 60 steps per minute (with the 75-pound vest included) and then proceed to different physical events. But the main thing is doing extreme physical work while on a very powerful steroid. I was just wondering because I'd rather not have a heart attack LOL.

I know doesn't sound that bad, but A LOT of people fail it. Even people with military experience. I have not trained extensively since I got discharged and a little extra help would be nice.

Im not running Tren for a year, just before the test (I will be running a cycle then).

I can't speak about US fire service physical test, but as far as I know UK was comparable with military testing back in the day, I personally completed NZ fire service physical back in 2012 with a little testosterone only..
Having experienced severe endurance issues on trenbolone, I wouldn't choose tren knowing I had endurance testing ahead..
You might consider a relatively low dose (by today's standards) of testosterone to hold muscle mass and strength gains, without incorporating high dose and other compounds that might compromise what you are trying to achieve on test day..

ITPP for the real cardio gains. I’d put money on it over EPO or GW, absolutely stupid endurance increases