• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Doing coke on antibiotics?

fatcunt

Greenlighter
Hello good people
So i have this question. I've been on antiobiotics (Zinnat to be exact) for about three days and i'm supposed to take them for another 7 days. Now the catch is, that in 5 days i have a social reunion where i want to do a somewhat reasonable amount of coke. So my question is, whether is it safe to do it or not? The sickness isn't that serious (tonsillitis)

Thanks in andvance for your answers and have a good day fellas <3

Hi there fc,

I haven't come across any possible interactions related to cephalosporin antibiotics and cocaine. IMO you'd be okay to use both on the same day, or at least continue to use it everyday except on the day you plan to use a hefty amount of coke. As i"m sure you know, it's a bad idea to stop using an AB before you've finished the full course even if you begin to feel better, because infections can mutate and/or build up a resistance to the AB.

Have fun at the reunion.

As Jekyl said, there doesn't seem to be an interaction between the two, but cocaine isn't good for your immune system and will take a toll on your body, plus the drip may be bad for your tonsils, so take as little as possible or better don't take anything at all

If I Am not mistaken the Levamisole basically in almost all Cocaine lowers your immune system And alters your white blood cell count but I doubt one day of use would be of any worry since it does go back to normal the problems it causes with your body within 7-10 Days after last use of Cocaine.

I believe A small percentage made in Labs domestically are the only source of Levamisole free Cocaine. The theory from what I have read online seems to be that Levamisole is being cut directly from the source in Columbia where the assumption is the poor people in poverty selling the Cocaine in Columbia are doing it since for example a batch of cocaine containing 40% Levamisole Cut And 40% Ccocaine itself And inactive cut for the rest of it would look have a more of a shine to the look of it And other stuff that would make the appearance look more "pure" than the actual stronger in purity same weight of the batch of cocaine and it rocks up into crack no problem and can't be filtered out yet that is.

I believe they are working on making Levamisole Test Kits but like I said basically all Cocaine has Levamisole in it I forget how much is is the average amount per gram of cocaine but simple google search will show all of this Information.

If I may offer my 2 cents. I don’t think the coke will affect the antibiotics, but I have had some bloodwork recently and coke definitely does have a big affect.
Now this isn’t a guarantee, as other things could have cause this in me, but my liver functions were lower, proteins were low too. It also seems to have affected my free testosterone, which was also lower.

I take TRT so nothing should have lowered that, as I take injections. But the fact that it did, shows that the levamisole does do something. I always check my coke with testing kits, purity and cut. Always 80+ purity, but always levamisole.

So if your stuff is cut with the same, just watch your overall health. The antibiotics might make your body more weaker so just watch it closely.