• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Doing coke/booze with no tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dickens1

Greenlighter
Hello guys, I've got a fairly big celebration planned with some friends in about 10 days time, and I've got myself a gram of genuine 85%+ lab tested coke. I haven't done coke in a long time, and I also haven't really been drinking at all lately (had a beer and two shots last night and felt hammered.)

I used to be a very heavy drinker and in a 24hr session of doing coke would get through really obscene amounts of booze (10 beers + half bottle of vodka type of thing). Usually I would be pretty surprised the next day at how much I'd drank.

Anyway my question is, am I safe to embark on this potentially messy night with almost 0 alcohol or coke tolerance? I've been having a few drinks lately to build my tolerance up but it's not really changing much. And also, what are the potential consequences if the coke wears off and suddenly my system is pummeled with a level of drunkenness that I'm not prepared for/used to? Could the comedown and subsequent lapse into cause me to stop breathing or something? I know coke is never safe but I'm trying to figure out if there's any significant danger that extends beyond the usual.

(The obvious answer is clearly for me to just control my drinking on the night, but we all know that's easier said than done, especially at the sort of occasion where you don't want to be a party pooper. I should in theory also just throw away some of the coke to minimise the risk of taking too much but the thing is that I would probably just end up buying dirty street coke if I ran out.)

short answer; no. you should at least have some tolerance before embarking on a binge,
when you combine drink and coke you create a lovely substance in vitro called (forgive the spelling) cocaethylene
which is fantastically more toxic for you than either beak or booze combined!
so my first suggestion would be do one or the other, but that's not incredibly helpful i know...

have you tested this coke yourself? i would suggest that when you have a little time to yourself to have a small key of it to: one, check that it's coke, and B, see if you are able to handle its potency.

anyhow, your second question - basically you'll just be really drunk and either fall asleep or be sick, but unless you've acquired alcohol poisoning by the time it takes for the coke to wear off,
which, by the way, you would notice even while you were high due to the illness. but yeah, no, you won't go into shock and die or something, comedowns suck but they're not that bad.

i would be more concerned about having a panic attack or something due to the cocaine being quite strong and you uninitiated.
just have you mates aware of what you're taking and pace yourself, drink water, small bumps/lines not big fat slugs and get a kebab in you and you should be okay.
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ best pf lubk

short answer; no. you should at least have some tolerance before embarking on a binge,
when you combine drink and coke you create a lovely substance in vitro called (forgive the spelling) cocaethylene
which is fantastically more toxic for you than either beak or booze combined!
so my first suggestion would be do one or the other, but that's not incredibly helpful i know...

have you tested this coke yourself? i would suggest that when you have a little time to yourself to have a small key of it to: one, check that it's coke, and B, see if you are able to handle its potency.

anyhow, your second question - basically you'll just be really drunk and either fall asleep or be sick, but unless you've acquired alcohol poisoning by the time it takes for the coke to wear off,
which, by the way, you would notice even while you were high due to the illness. but yeah, no, you won't go into shock and die or something, comedowns suck but they're not that bad.

i would be more concerned about having a panic attack or something due to the cocaine being quite strong and you uninitiated.
just have you mates aware of what you're taking and pace yourself, drink water, small bumps/lines not big fat slugs and get a kebab in you and you should be okay.
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ best pf lubk

Thanks for the speedy response!

I've done this amount of coke before, and back then I wasn't a super regular user (sometimes used quite a bit but often would go a few months without using as well), so I think I'll probably going at that at more or less a normal level, but I probs had about 4x the booze tolerance back then.

Do you think my tolerance will effect my likelihood of alcohol poisoning? Or is alcohol poisoning kind of a separate thing? From what you're saying it seems like the risk of this night out isn't really that different to what it would have been in the past.

Also, does pacing it out over a long time significantly reduce the effects, or can my heart just get knackered over the course of a night and suddenly decide it's had enough?

you're welcome man. now! aha please don't assume you're going to either have a heart attack or die from alcohol poisoning from just one binge night, i'm sorry if that came across as that.
all i was saying is that your fears of those things, whilst founded in fact, are very unlikely to be realized. you may find yourself getting drunk easier but that doesn't mean you're going to have real medical issues. of course your tolerance will effect how much alcohol your body can process but you'd really have to be drinking to die basically to get AP - the worst that'll probably happen is you'll get drunk and fall over or be sick so pace yourself man. oh and the heart thing, unless you have some underlying heart condition you'll be fine but do be careful as you have some apparently very strong coke which at worst may give you a panic attack
just be sensible, respect yourself and the drugs - eat and hydrate - and you should be fine
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽death comes to us all

Last edited:
That's really reassuring thanks dude, I'm actually excited for the night again now. I kind of felt like I was being overly dramatic about it but it's hard to be sure.

More importantly though, do you have any more of these ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

We don?t know your tolerance. Using that combination incorrectly can kill you. If your tolerance is 0, your risks for complications is much higher. I?m afraid we cannot give you any more suggestions besides tread lightly. You are mixing substances that both strain your heart and can cause a heart attack no matter how much you used in the past.
Be careful. Be safe.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.