• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

doing codeine cold water extraction effectively

Splatt said:
Chemists Own never fails. Just be patient and triple filter for safety.. Hell sometimes I even filter more so its basically totally clear and bitter as hell.
Triple filtering is not necessary in my friend's opinion. He suggests you do an experiment to put your mind at ease.

Buy some paracetamol capsules from a supermarket. (Ye Olde style capsules with the powdered paracetamol in the gelcap) and open one of em. Put the 500mg of powdered paracetamol in 100ml of water and try to dissolve it. It won't happen, no matter whether the water is hot or cold, it simply will not dissolve. Furthermore, the paracetamol that is left floating around in the water is very, very obvious.

Bottom line is, if it is impossible to dissolve even 500mg (a very safe dose) of paracetamol in 100ml of water, chances are that unless you have big white chunks floating around in solution after one filtration you shouldn't need to filter again.

I'm curious though; when you filter the second and third times, is there anything left behind on the filter paper? There certainly wasn't when my friend tried it.

This is a question for the moderators:

Is it Ok to compile a list of the brands of codeine tablets that work best for CWE? It would be in the interest of harm reduction of course.

Tortoise said:
This is a question for the moderators:

Is it Ok to compile a list of the brands of codeine tablets that work best for CWE? It would be in the interest of harm reduction of course.

Yeah that's fine but do it in the other thread.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=266367&page=8

If you go through the last three or four pages you'll see there's already been a fair bit of discussion on brands and how well they filter.

i think your all full of shit besuase ive tried the extraction process in various ways now and the final product is that it doesnt do a dam thing for me ive eaten it drank it and booted it an neither way is better than the last bottom line is its a croc of shit and doesnt do anything,an just so yu dont say something stupid like"your probably not using enough pills".......Yeah i am and yeah ive done the extraction right in every version of it ive attempted!

^ Yeah, we're full of shit and just post this stuff for fun.. Maybe some more details would help:

What kind of pills are you using?
How many?
How much water are you using?
What filters are you using?

Why bring such an old topic back to light. Theres a massive thread dedicated to CWE. If your not getting a buzz then stop wasteing your time.

Is it just me or are alot of old topics comeing back from the dead?

Is the steps this easy with N+? Just put pills into cold water , wait for around 45 mins and filter with a fine material to remove excess filler / iburprofen? What is the yield expected to be with this method and is it reliable?