• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids does zanaflex potentiate oxycodone?

Alprazolam8129

Bluelighter
Is it good at high doses? I did2 mg with 75-80mg of oxy today and i was wondering if upping the
Dose one the zanaflex would potentiate it any better?
Any advise?

Yesm tizanidine does potentiate opiate nods quite nicely.

And its orders of magnitude stronger if plugged. Too much up the arse though will knock you spark out like a bat to the head. No hangover from it, its effective, but it does seem to suppress dreaming. It blocks the very, very vivid dreams I otherwise get from nicotine sprays at high doses and I don't ever seem to remember dreams if I take tizanidine to sleep, especially rectally.

Keep the dose low that way, maybe 2mg or so should be enough. I am tolerant to it, as its a regular med for me, to suppress autistic overloading (the only downside of being spesh, to me, at least. Overloads suck, but I don't get them on tizanidine/or tizanidine can reverse one in progress far better than benzos or other GABAergics) and 4mg rectally is still enough to knock me senseless.

Try plugging 2mg though, you shouldn't be disappointed. Or micron filtering and shooting works, as does snorting, but I can't recommend banging pills. A micron filter is a must.

Tizanidine (zanaflex) is very sedating so be careful when using it in conjunction with high dose opiates

I don't think it technically potentiates it but it does make you nod like a motherfucker (even on its owner), it's similar to clonedine if you ever have had experience with that.

Gotta love four year old threads.

It doesn't potentiate it so to speak but it surely will increase your sedation and nodding. I wouldn't take more than 2-4mg of Tizanidine with any opiate due to the fact that they're both CNS depressants. You'd probably just knock yourself out if you took too much of the muscle relaxer.

Then again, it provides some strong relaxation. One 2mg pill with any dose of opiates should do.